44

(I'll edit later)

Harry POV:

I woke up the next morning just like I have been for the past two weeks, puffy eyed and stuffy nosed.

As of right now, I was getting dressed to go see Collins.

Yes, I'm going to see Collins.

Just as I slipped my shirt on, Niall comes barging in. What's new.

"Get your l- wait your already up?" he says.

"Yeah," I say shortly.

"Oh uh good." he says surprised.

"Yeah so could you please get out, I'm busy." I sigh annoyed.

"Yeah yeah sure." he chuckles as he walks out.

I finish getting dressed and quickly try to find my phone.

I scroll down my list of contacts until I find the name I'm looking for, Kiley.

I tap on her name and the phone starts ringing.

I sit down on my bed, crossing my fingers she'll answer.

"Harry?" she answers.

"Yeah it's me. Listen I need for you to do me a huge favor."

"Why should I do anything for you? You hurt my best friend Harry." she tells me. I was expecting that.

"Please Kiley." I beg.

"What is it?" she sighs.

"I need Collins to be at the apartment by herself. You and Lydia out of the house in like one hour." I tell her.

"What the hell are you planning on murdering her?" she gasp.

"No not at all. I just really need to apologize and I rather do it when we are alone." I admit.

"Oh yeah okay I guess. I don't even know if she's alive, she hasn't left her room since you left." she chuckles.

"I'll be over in a hour." I tell her and then hang up the phone.

I then walk down the stairs to tell Niall what I planned on doing.

"I love her Niall." I admit after I inform him on what I planned on doing.

"You do?" he says with wide eyes.

"Yeah I do. I don't know why it's taken me so long to figure that out." I tell him.

"Well Harry, what are you waiting for? Go get her." Niall says patting me on the back.

I grab my car keys and basically run out the door. I have no clue what I plan on telling her or even approaching her. I'm just relying on my heart to speak for me honestly.

__________

Collins POV:

"We are going to get some stuff, we'll be back in a couple of hours." Kiley says with Lydia on her side shaking her head up and down.

"Like what?" I question, not believing their excuse.

"We just need to go, see you later." Kiley says quickly, grabbing Lydia's arm and walking out the door not leaving me time to argue.

What the heck was that about?

I brush it off and walk back to my room, unsure of what I planned on doing today.

I know I need to get out of the house, I've been here to long. The more time I spend laying down the more time I think about Harry. I need to get my mind off things.

I switch my sweats and tshirt for jeans and a simple solid shirt.

Just as I was about to grab my bag I heard someone at the door, knocking.

"Who the hell is it now." I mutter to myself as I reach for the door knob, turning it to open the door.

"Harry what are you doing here?" I gasp.

He ignores my question and steps inside closing the door himself.

"I know I'm probably the last person you want to see right now but just hear me out." he says quickly.

"Go on." I sigh.

"I was so dumb to let you go. It's hurting me so badly knowing I hurt you. These past two weeks have been hell with out you. I can't keep doing this, I need you. I've never had feelings like this for anyone and honestly it's scaring me. I don't know how to handle them, which is no excuse at all." he takes a deep breath and a large step towards me. "Collins I know you would never hurt me. I know I can trust you and I hope you know you can trust me too. I can't stop thinking about you. Your special Collin. And as I crazy as it sounds I'm in love with you. I'm actually in love. I love you so damn much Collins." he tells me.

I stand there shocked.

He loves me back.

"say something please." he urges as he nervously chews on his bottom lip.

"I-I love you too." I say in almost a whisper.

"You do?" he gasp.

"Yes Harry, I love you." I chuckle.

"Oh thank God." he sighs, quickly pulling me into his arms.

I let out a relived sigh as he pulls me close.

"You. Are. Mine." he says making sure to place his lips on mine after each kiss.

I giggle and slightly pull back, "Your a real big asshole." I tell him playfully slapping his chest.

"A big asshole that loves you." he hums kissing my cheek.

"Gosh your so cheesy." I roll my eyes.

"You love it." he laughs.

"So... are we uh together?" I say looking down at our feet.

"Uh yeah." he scoffs.

"I don't remember you asking officially, Mr. Styles." I wink still with a big smile on my face.

"Ok," he chuckles taking my hands in his. "Collins will you pretty please be my girlfriend." he ask smiling.

"No." I shrug with a serious face.

"W-What?" he says worried.

"Harry I'm kidding. Of course I will be." I laugh.

He starts laughing along with me, but cuts us both off when he places his lips on mine.

"I love you Collins." he says against my lips.

"And I love you Harry." I say back automatically.

_________

I couldn't keep them apart any longer Ugh

Okay it's officially CHRISTMAS EVE.

I didn't plan on updating today but I decided to lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.