37

After Harry and I's conversation last night, I feel like we are closer.

We ended up both falling asleep and walking back to the house around 12.

Now, Harry and my dad were talking out on the back porch as I was preparing myself for bed.

Harry leaves tomorrow. I'm not ready, I don't want him to leave. I want to go with him or for him to stay with me. I just really want to be with him.

His flight leaves around 10 tomorrow for London. Everyone adores Harry, just as I thought they would. My Mom won't shut up about him and my dad seems to like he likes Harry. As for Ashley, she loves him.

My bedroom door cracks open and Harry walks in.

"Nice talk?" I ask walking towards him.

"Yeah your Dads a nice guy." he says smiling.

I just chuckle and step into his arms, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You okay?" he ask confused by my sudden action.

"Yeah I'm just gonna miss you." I tell his squeezing him closer.

"I'm going to miss you too, but I'll be back in LA before you know it." he says kissing the top of my head.

"I really hope so." I sigh.

"What are you doing for Thanksgiving?" he randomly ask pulling back slightly to make eye contact.

My mom and I had recently talked about it, since I came down to see them for a while I will not be attending Thanksgiving this year. Money starts to add up when your buying a lot of plane tickets. Kiley and I will just have thanksgiving together, watching reruns of Gossip Girl and stuffing our faces with homemade food. Lydia is attending Thanksgiving with her parents In New York, like every year.

"Kiley and I are just probably gonna hang out. What about you? You going home?" I answer adding a couple questions.

"Sounds fun. And I'm not sure yet, I'll talk to my Mom when I get to London about it. But since your staying, I'm thinking I'm gonna stay with you." he answers.

"No I don't want you changing your Thanksgiving plans to be with me. Go be with your family Harry." I tell him.

"I'm kidding Collins, I had planned to stay in LA. Thanksgiving is an American Holiday." he laughs.

"Oh," I say embarrassed.

"But I'm going to celebrate it with you this year." he sighs pulling me closer.

"Sounds great," I giggle into his chest.

_______

My alarm rings through out my room, sadly waking me up. I roll over and turn it off, turning on my lamp. Slowly, I sit up and rub the sleep away from my eyes.

I slide out of bed and walk into my bathroom, brushing my teeth and rinsing my face. After, I walk down the hallway to where Harry was sleeping.

I quietly open the door and tiptoe over to his bed and carefully pull the covers back, sliding in.

He doesn't stir at all, he still sleeps peacefully. He looks beautiful, his brown curls laying out on the pillow, the top of his inked chest shown while his lips are partly opened.

I can't resist it, I slip my arms around him sliding myself closer to him. I lay my head on his chest and carefully kiss his warm skin. I feel his arms pull me closer as he awakes.

"Morning," I whisper as I look up at him.

"Morning," he says back, his voice still full of sleep and damn, its hot.