26

•I haven't reread this yet:-)•

I tied up my shoes, making sure to glance around my room for my water bottle as I tie them. Multitasking.

Harry and I are going for a run today, actually more like a hike. To be honest, I am very excited.

I found my water bottle on my desk, I pick it up and walk to the kitchen to fill it up. While its filling up, I throw my hair in a high pony tail. As It nears the top I shut the water off, screwing the lid shut.

"I'm gone, see you later." I yell out as I walk towards the door. I hear a distant 'bye' as I shut the door.

Once I get into my car I text Harry and tell him I'm on my way, then proceed to pull out of the parking lot.

Their album comes out in 5 days, he's leaving in 4 to go to Orlando for some album release celebration concert at Universal. Then, he's leaving for Australia, I will be in Texas by then. And then it's almost two weeks with out seeing Harry.

I pull my car into Harrys drive way and honk my horn a couple of times, telling him I'm here.

I see his front door open and then he walks out in sports attire. A white t-shirt, black shorts and Nike shoes and damn does he look good.

He walks over to the passenger door and opens it, sliding into the car.

"Hey," he says easily as he leans over to kiss my cheek.

"Ready to run?" I ask giggling.

"This time I'm ready to run," he starts singing loudly.

"Gosh Harry," I playfully roll my eyes. I recognize the song from the new album, he plays it around his house or even in his car occasionally, it sounds great.

"I had to." he sighs, laying all the way back on the seat he just adjusted.

"You gonna be able to keep up?" I ask smiling as I reach over to pat his chest.

"Certainly." he says as he grabs my hand that I recently patted him with and laces his fingers through my own.

"Hmm, we'll see about that." I smirk.

"Where about are we running?" he ask turning towards me.

"Oh um, it's a trail that is on the outside of LA. I think you'll enjoy it" I say briefly.

I chose a trail that Lydia and I used to run on sometimes. It's a lengthy trail but the end has view that is breathtaking.

Finally we arrive at the trail head, I park my car in the nearly empty parking lot.

"There is hardly anyone here today, perfect." I say shutting my car off.

He doesn't necessarily reply, he just chuckles as he opens the door.

I walk around to his side of the car and start smiling when I see him bending over and attempting to touch his toes.

"While your down there, retie my shoes please." I say stepping in front of his line of vision.

He looks up at me and smiles, but does proceed with the action.

"Thank you," I reply once he is back to his normal height.

"You know, you could thank me with a kiss." he smirks.

"Nice try, but I rather stretch." I wink as I pull my leg up, bending at the knee.

"Do we really have to stretch, it's boring." he whines as he leans up against my car.

"Yes, you'll end up with a pulled muscle." I state as I began high knees in place. He just starts laughing.