10

(a/n THANK YOU WATTPAD FOR THE PERFECT UPDATE.

& that's what I imagine Collins bedroom looking similar to. Not as big, but something around that. I will probably change it 10 million times lol. )

Randomly, I woke up. I rolled over and checked the time. 3:02 am.

How the hell.

I stare up at my ceiling, wide awake.

"just great" I sigh as I sit up in my bed, throwing the blankets back.

I step out of bed and walk across the room switching on my floor lamp, giving my room some light. Just not enough to blind me.

There is absolutely no way I'm going to find sleep any time soon.

I've always had this issue, waking up randomly and finding my self wide awake for hours. I've been doing it since I was a child. I've grown out of doing it every night. Now, I do it every couple of weeks, if that.

I slowly walk over to my laptop and open it. Pictures of Harry still pulled up.

I roll my eyes, closing out the screen.

He was just a regular celebrity, smooth at everything. He knew what to say. And damn, did it work. I melted.

I'm not going to allow my self to develop any feelings for him. Of course, he is attractive. Very very attractive. He seemed nice, I guess. For three months, I've wanted to see the stranger I kissed once more. Now that I have, do I really want that?

What did I think was going to happen once I found the person? The kiss, was amazing. By far the best I've ever been kissed. But what was supposed to happen after? It wasn't love at first sight. Most definitely not. So why was I so hung up on some guy? It's not worth my time and thoughts.

I'm going to go to the concert and (try) to enjoy it. After the concert, it will be a thing of the past only to be brought up by memories.

Just memories. I will never see Harry Styles again.

_____

"Wake up Collins" Kiley and Lydia both scream.

My eyes quickly shoot open.

"How the hell did you sleep like that?" Kiley ask, sitting on my bed.

I examine my surroundings, I must've fell asleep on my laptop last night, which was laying on my desk. My laptop was my pillow.

I sit up, my back popping in the process. I reach my hand back, massaging a knot in my shoulder I developed from my strange sleeping position.

"I must of fallen asleep" I say standing up.

"Today is the day" Lydia screams.

"What are you t- oh yeah." I say, remembering our plans today.

"Aren't you excited?" Kiley shrieks.

"Totally" I sarcastically say giving them a thumbs up.

"Oh please Collins" Kiley sighs, rolling her eyes.

I ignore her comment and walk into the bathroom and began to brush my teeth, leaving Lydia and Kiley in my room.

I swear they are still in middle school.

I spit the toothpaste into the sink and wipe off my mouth.

When I return into my room, Kiley and Lydia were still in my room. Both laying on my bed.

"Collins I have a question." Kiley says, sitting up.

"Yes?" I sigh unsure of what was about to escape her unfiltered mouth.

"Why don't you like the boys? Like why are you dreading the concert so much? I understand if their music isn't your taste of anything. I just want a answer, I'm curious." she ask.

'Because I don't want to see Harry, that's why I'm dreading the concert' I want to yell.

"It's not that I don't like their music. Their music is great. It's like the fact you both act like complete lunatics when you see them. I'm dreading the concert because I really do not want to be in a stadium full of thousands of screaming girls just like you two." I say, leaving out the most important part; Harry.

"Gosh Collins, you sound like my mother" Kiley yells, plugging her ears.

"agreed" Lydia seconds standing up.

Wow.

"both of you, out. now." I sigh, pointing towards my door.

They both exit my room, glaring at me, reminding me just how messed up our friendship is.

It wasn't long after they left my room, I hear One Direction on full blast.

"Are you serious right now?" I yell, walking over to close my door.

My eyes scan my desk for a pair of headphones. I locate a pair and quickly plug them into my phone, letting Ed Sheeran drown out the loud disturbance.

I glance over at the clock, 11:20

A two hour nap wouldn't kill anyone.

________

this chapter sucked yay.

I'm to lazy to re read it right now I'll do it later

procrastination YES.