20

• lol I literally spent what seemed like forever trying to find a picture of Niall mad and this is literally what I found omg he's so adorable •
______
Harry POV:

I watched as Niall comforted Collins in her car. I caused her to feel that way, dammit in so dumb.
I can already tell I'm going to get an earful from him tonight.
Kiley is telling me about something Collins said to her but I'm ignoring her and focusing on niall and collins.
I can see clearly that Collins is crying. I made her cry, that's all I can think about. I made her cry.
Niall shuts her car door and she drives off. He watches her drive off and then quickly walks up the stairs, his eyes glaring at me the whole time.
He shoves by Kiley and walks by me and says,"Harry, your room. now."
I sigh and pull Kiley into the house so I can shut the door.
"You want me to come?" she ask smiling. She's so clingy, remind me why I like her again? Oh yeah, I don't like her.
"No, just go find the others." I say following Niall.
When we get to my room I can tell Niall is fuming mad. He slams the door and turns to me.
"Harry are you a dumb ass? You fucking made her cry. Harry she was crying her eyes out in her car. You idiot, gosh." he yells pacing back and forth. Every word he spoke stabbing me in the gut.
"Niall if we are gonna talk your gonna have to calm down." I point out.
He stops pacing taking a deep breath, clearly considering what I said.
"Harry, listen to me, I have no idea what your trying to do. I don't know if your trying to make her jealous or if your feelings about Collins have changed. But either way, you need to get your shit sorted out because tired of seeing the hurt in her eyes every damn time she looks at you and Kiley. It's not fair to her." he says in a calm tone.
"I kissed her." I whisper.
"Well I realize that, three months ago, New York." he chuckles.
"No today. In the kitchen." I admit.
"Oh."
"she kissed back too." I say, almost smiling at the fond memory.
"then you go off and kiss Kiley?"
"yeah guess I did." I say rubbing my eyes, I really am a idiot.
"Harry you can't do this. You're messing with her feelings." Niall states.
"I know I know." I sigh.
"And listen to me when I say this, you are much better off with collins than you are that Kiley girl. I promise you that much." Niall says patting my back.
I agree with Niall I would be better off with Collins, I'm afraid I've messed up far to much.
____________
Collins POV:

I strip my body of my clothes, they suddenly feel suffocating. I walk into my closet and grab a pair of gray sweats and a simple black tank top to wear.
I slip the new clothes on and throw the others in my hamper.
I wrap my self in my favorite black fluffy blanket and walk into the empty living room. I plop down on the couch and just lay there.
Ten minutes or maybe even twenty minutes later I hear a knock on the door.
"What the heck?" I mutter to my self. I grab my phone and take it with me to the door, just in case. Who would be knocking on my door at 1:00 in the morning? Maybe Kiley and Lydia came home early, possibly.
I look through the peep hole on the door and see a familiar blond headed man.
I unlock the door and swing it open, "Niall what the hell are you doing here?" I ask him rolling my eyes.
He laughs, "Nice to see you too." He walks by me letting himself in my apartment.
"How did you find out where I live?" I ask him.
"I asked Lydia." he shrugs, sitting on the couch.
"Oh." I say shortly as I sit next to him.
"so your probably wondering why I am here, yeah?" he says.
"Yeah the thought has actually crossed my mind, believe it or not." I say looking at him.
"Well, I came here to get you and take you back to Harrys." he says. His words automatically make my stomach drop.
"Not happening." I tell him automatically.
"Yes it is happening. Let's go. I got dropped off here and your my only ride back." he explains.
"Niall I will take you back but I will not go inside." I tell him.
"No, get changed--actually you can wear that. We will leave here in ten minutes." he says smiling.
"No." I shrug.
He sighs and turns towards me, "Collins please come back. You don't have to talk to him or even look at him. Please please come back with meee." he whines, making me roll my eyes.
_____
I can't believe Niall talked me into this. I'm sitting in Harrys living room once again. Niall and I are the only ones in the living room.
"I'm not gonna try to rush you but uh... we've been sittin down here for about 30 minutes now. don't you think we should go up stairs with the others?" he ask.
These past 30 minutes I've been sitting here debating on how I was going to act upstairs in front of Harry, but I've finally decided.
"Yeah, let's go." I say standing to my feet.
I decided that showing up in sweats and a tank top wasn't probably the right choice. So, I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a simple black V-neck with vans.
We walk into the entertainment room upstairs and find everyone.
"Hey, we're back!" Niall says getting everyone's attention.
"Collins." Lydia sighs bringing me into her arms.
"Hi." I giggle as she drags me over to Eleanor and Sophia, who were all sitting on the couch.
"Hey Collins." Sophia says sweetly. They probably think of me as a brat after I left so quickly.
"Hello," I smile as I take a seat on the couch.
I look around the room, searching for Kiley's destination. I see Harry with the other guys surrounded over the pool table but Kiley isn't over there with them, she isn't even in the room.
I turn to Lydia and quietly whisper, "Where's Kiley?"
"she went to the restroom." she answers.
I nod my head ok and then rejoin the girls conversation.
"Collins, I bet I can beat you at ping pong." Niall smirks holding two ping pong paddles.
"Your on." I say walking over to him, grabbing the paddle.
All of the guys migrate over.

"Okay winner plays me." Louis says patting his chest.

"Deal." Niall and I say at once.

"Let's do this." Niall yells.

"Go." I laugh.

Turns out, my ping pong skills are embarrassingly bad. So now, I'm watching Louis and Niall play ping pong.

Kiley finally showed back up and is in conversation with Sophia. Eleanor and Lydia are still located on the couch. I'm awkwardly standing beside Liam pretending to be interested in the game.

"Niall go." Liam yells waving his hands around. Damn. It's just ping pong.

I feel someone step beside me. I don't even have to look over to know that it is Harry.

"Collins," he says in a deep voice, almost a whisper.

I ignore it and just continue watching Niall and Louis.

He sighs loudly,"Collins, please c-can't we just talk?" he says with a hopeful tone.

I sigh and turn to him, shaking my head yes slightly. A look of relief comes across his face.

He starts walking towards the door, motioning me to follow him. Before following, I turn and look towards Niall and see him grinning at me, silently telling me to go. Then, I look at Kiley who is glaring at me.

Finally, I turn around and follow Harry out the door with open ears.

__________

uM EW THAT ENDING WAS SO BAD I AM SO SORRY.
This chapter was not very well written at all. ):

I've been sick ugh

I just watched Monte Carlo and now I'm in the mood to be royalty help