24

•that's collins and her outfit that she wears in this chapter I guess lol•

The week finally ended, it's Saturday.

I have the apartment to myself until tomorrow. Kiley is gone for the weekend for some photo shoot. Lydia flew out to Las Vegas for her sisters birthday.

Harry is on his way to pick me up. He told me that 'we're gonna hang out and such around the city.'

So, here I am applying lipstick as I look into the hallway mirror waiting for Harry's arrival.

I was worried about be seen and it would cause a bad image for him since I'm not a celebrity. He assured me that there shouldn't be many problems, and if there is to just ignore them. We'll see how that goes. Also, I feel as if Harry and I are moving faster than we should. We aren't even a official couple but we act we are. At least that's what I feel like. I should probably talk to him about it, but I don't know how to even approach the subject with out sounding rude.

A loud nick echoes through the empty apartment, I walk to the door and open it. Harry stood with his hands behind his back, a grin on his face.

"Good Morning." He says walking in.

"Morning," I chuckle as I close the door.

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask picking up my bag.

"Just around" he shrugs.

"oh, okay." I mumble.

"ready?" he yawns.

"Guess so." I say opening the door once again.

I walk out and he closes the door behind him. We start walking down the hallway In silence.

He seems quiet today. Does he even want to be here.

We eventually get to his act and he opens the passenger door for me. I step into the car and thank him.

"mmhm." he hums as he shuts the door.

I watch him as he quickly walks around to his side and gets in.

"You okay?" I ask without even thinking.

"Just tired." he answers.

I just shake my head okay and look ahead.

_____

After a quiet car ride we make it to the destination. A large park. I occasionally came to here to run when I first moved here, but I found a route closer to the apartment.

"I love this place." I sigh looking around as we began to walk.

"Me too. It's always quiet and free of distractions. I love it." he explains.

"When I first moved here I always came here for a run." I say casually looking up at the trees.

"You run?" he ask.

I chuckle, "Believe or not, I am quite the runner."

He chuckles deeply, "Hardly surprised, you seem like a runner." he shrugs.

"Oh yeah? how?" I ask curious.

"You don't get winded easily and you have nice thighs so-" he says cutting it short.

I look down at my legs to see my thighs, my thighs look normal to me. If I were to just look at my legs I wouldn't be able to tell I was runner honestly.

I just laugh for a bit before replying, "We're gonna go on a run sometime, okay?"

He laughs lightly, "Yeah okay."