35

"Harry will you toss me my jacket?" I ask as I slip on my boot onto my foot.

"This one?" He ask holding my black jacket.

"Yes," I reply standing from my previous spot on the edge of the bed.

He tosses the jacket and I catch it, sliding it on. "Thanks"

"Should I bring a jacket?" he ask.

"Uh, yeah it wouldn't hurt. It's actually supposed to get chilly tonight." I advise him.

"Okie Dokie," he smiles grabbing his jacket.

"Okie dokie?" I laugh.

"Yeah," he shrugs smiling.

"That was adorable," I laugh as I pick up my bag.

"It's just two words," he says laughing too.

"But they way you said it," reaching up to kiss his cheek quickly. "We better get going, game starts in 30 minutes."

"Okie dokie," he says once more. I swing my head back towards him and see a big goofy grin on his face, making me laugh again.

_________

"So, these High School Football games are pretty crazy." I smile as I pull into the stadium rode.

"Collins please. I've had 80,000 people screaming at me. I think I can handle crazy, babe." he says with a cocky smirk.

"Harry Styles." I laugh turning towards him with a open mouth.

"And that's what they scream." he smirks pleased with him self.

I choose to not reply and just laugh instead.

Once we were parked, we quickly walked to the front gate. After getting our tickets, I grabbed Harry's hand and started dragging him behind me as I ran through the crowd.

"Why are we running?" Harry ask loudly.

"I wanna see them come out to the field, it's awesome." I giggle still running.

He just continues to follow me until we arrive at the entrance of the bleachers. I finally stop running and just start walking in front of the rows of people. I look around and finally see my mom near the front of the center section.

She sees us and starts waving for us to stand in the empty spot beside her.

I smile back and walk up the stairs the her row, walking to the empty spot.

"Just in time," she smiles clapping her hands.

"Hardly," I sigh looking over the field.

I automatically feel a wave of memories hit me. That's the field I spent my childhood summers running around, and fall nights watching our high school boys play on. So many memories were made in these bleachers. I glance over to the Student section and see all of the high school students cheering and clapping.

The band starts playing the school song and I avert my attention over to the side of the field and see the team running on to the field. The whole entire stands go crazy, cheering the team on.

"Wow, it's loud." Harry laughs rubbing his ears.

"I warned you," I smile elbowing his side.

He just chuckles and continues watching the game.

I look over and see Ashley cheering with the rest of the cheerleaders. Then I look on the field and see Dad coaching, just like always.

Then, I look over and see Harry. He is smiling wide and looking over the field. He senses I'm looking at him, he glances down at me.

"What?" he grins.

I just smile and turn back to the field, still a smile on my face.

I feel his arm slowly wrap around my waist.

"I'm glad your here with me," I admit looking up at him.

"And I'm glad to be here with you. I have to admit, my first High School Football game is starting off pretty damn great." he smiles down at me.

My eyes widen, "Your first high school football game? I say slightly shocked.

He chuckles, "Yeah, I've been to football games before. But not a High School one."

"Well I'm glad that I was able to provide you with your first." I giggle, not even thinking about how I worded the statement.

He just smirks and winks at me, "Gosh Harry you know what I meant." I roll my eyes smiling.

"Oh yes Collins, I know exactly what you meant." he says pulling me closer and kissing my head. I just laugh and slap his chest.

_______

"We won!" I scream.

"Yay," Harry smiles as he laughs at my excitement.

We were now walking back to the car. After pictures on the field with my sister and a picture with my dad, we were free to leave the stadium.

"That was really fun," he says still smiling.

"Glad you enjoyed it." I tell him as we reach the car.

"So, what's next?" he ask pushing me lightly up against the car, wrapping his arms around me.

"What would you like to do?" I ask.

"Uhh it's your home town. You're supposed to tell me what there is to do." he says resting his forehead on my own.

"Well if we left right now, we could rent a movie or two and make back to my house and watch them before everyone gets home later." I suggest. "I know it's nothing but I know your tired so I'm thinking we can rest tonight and then we can go do something in town tomorrow but if you w-."

He cuts me off by placing his lips on mine, smiling into the kiss.

"Collins?" he whispers against my lips.

"Yes?"

"Shut up and let's go get a movie." he laughs.

"Okay." I laugh turning around to unlock the car, he kisses my cheek once more and then walks to his side of the car.

_______

hii(:

Calum hood is tooo perfect ughh

and oh my gosh the boys performing Where do broken hearts go was so prefect. they looked so good and Niall's VOICE IS SO RASPY UGH.