16

•...those are the girls outfits for the concert. -Collins: far left. Kiley:top right. Lydia: bottom right...•
____
It's Sunday morning, all ready.
Saturday was well spent, a day out with Lydia. We shopped mostly and caught a movie that evening. It was a lot of fun.
Saturday night was spent with Kiley's non stop talk about Harry until I finally told her to shut her mouth. She argued back accusing me of being jealous I just walked out of the room before I said something I regretted.
We haven't spoken since.
Now, I sat at my desk, scrolling through Twitter.
"hey, can we talk?" I hear a familiar voice.
I turn my head and see Kiley standing in the door way of my room with her arms crossed. I'm still annoyed with her.
"What's there to talk about?" I say turning my head back to my computer.
"oh please, don't pull this crap." she sighs walking over to me, causing me to roll my eyes.
"Kiley, please." I sigh.
"No, let's talk." she says closing my laptop.
I just turn and look up at her.
"Can we be okay? I didn't mean to make yall jealous or even try to. I was just excited." she said.
"Okay." I say shrugging my shoulders.
"So are we okay? Because we have the concert tonight and we are supposed to hang out with the guys." she winks.
"Okay." I say in the same tone as statement before.
"So, we are leaving here in 3 hours because we are going to get some lunch before." she says.
"I suggest you get in the shower before I hog the hot water." she giggles. I completely ignore her but do agree with her statement.
She walks out of my room and I stood up from my desk and walked into my bathroom and started to run my shower.
_______
We were all dressed and in my jeep on our way to a one direction concert, for the second time within 3 days. Joy.
"Okay, how about that place?" Lydia suggest pointing to a McDonalds.
"No." Kiley automatically answers.
We are trying to decide on a place to eat.
"Panda Express." I say turning into the parking lot.
Lydia groans,"To late." I say sending her a wink.

After eating, we got back into the car and started driving to the concert once again.
"Is it the same exact seats from last time, because those were amazing." Kiley ask as she types away on her phone.
"I'll check." Lydia says grabbing her purse to find the answer. She pulls the tickets out and reads them.
"No, it looks like we are in a different section, not quite as good as Friday's seats." she answer.
"Dang." Kiley pouts.
"Quick question for Lydia." I say as I turn down the familiar road from Friday.
"Yes?" she says.
"How actually did you get these tickets? If you don't mind me asking." I say.

She giggles slightly, "My mom was given these tickets by one of her 'business friends' and she had no use for them so she gave them to me. She was going to give todays tickets to my sister, but they were flying out to New York for the weekend so I ended up with them." she explains.

"Rich people life, must be nice." Kiley sighs looking out the window.
Lydia just laughs at the statement.

It wasn't a lie. Lydia came from a wealthy family. She had the choice to go live with her Dad for a couple of years in London but decided LA was where she belonged, she moved out of her Mom's mansion and moved in with us. She doesn't have to work, she's never had to, but she chooses to. I highly respect her, she doesn't want to live off her family's wealth, she wants to make for her self.
"Ok, parking?" I ask.
"The Right turn up here, same place as last time." Lydia answers.
I navigate my way through people are cars and I finally made my way to the parking spot.
Once parked, I looked down at my phone and saw I had a missed call from Niall.
The girls were both out of the car, waiting for me.
I open my door,"Hey, I've got to take this call. I'll catch up with yall in a little bit." I tell them.
"Oh, okay. Here's your ticket to get in." Lydia says handing me a ticket.
"Thanks so much, I'll see yall in side." I say smiling at her.
"We'll see you in a bit." Lydia says closing the car door for me.
I pick up my phone and return Niall's call.
"Hello!" his familiar voice rings.
"Hey Niall, you call?"
"Yes, yes I did. I was wonderin' something." he says.
"And what would the be?" I ask watching a group of excited teen girls walk by.
"Do you girls have plans for after the show?" he ask.
"No, not that I'm aware of." I tell him.
"Great, we are all stayin at Harry's tonight. We want yall to come and hang out with us after the show. Sound Good?" he says.
"Sounds good. But I don't know where Harry lives or anything." I remind him.
"Oh that's right, umm just a sec." he said then I could hear running and then a quick conversation.
"Uh, okay, we will have Tony get yall again." he says referring to the security guard that talked to us Friday night,"Then, we can hang out backstage until the crowd dies down, I'll put a baseball cap on and change clothes and we can walk out to your car and I'll ride with ya to Harry's." he informs me, telling me his well thought out plan.
"People won't recognize you?"
"No, well hopefully not, everyone will be looking out the back for us. We will go out the front way, no one will expect it, hopefully." he chuckles.
"okay, yeah. Sounds good. What about Lydia and Kiley?" I ask.
"Oh uh, they can ride with the boys or us, doesn't matter to me." he says.
"Ok, I'll talk to them."
"Ok, well I gotta get ready. So, I will see you tonight." he laughs.
"Bye Niall." I laugh.
"Bye- wait, Collins?" he says with a clear smile in his voice.
"Yes?"
"Don't forget to have fun. I expect you to be singin along, ok?" he laughs.
"Okay Niall." I laugh.
________
This chapter was all over the place, *sighs* oh my.
I love niall so much.
Yeah yeah, they are hangin at Harry's.
What do you think should happen there, huh??
Oh and the outfits, I had fun selecting them. Do you guys like that, or pictures of the characters better?
Hope you liked ittt. love you allll. xx