11

(that's collins btw)

(warning, I know This chapter skips around a lot. sorry)

I stepped out of the shower, the cold air sending chills over my body. My two hour nap turned into a three, almost four hour nap leaving me hardly anytime to get ready.
Lydia and Kiley basically carried me to the shower, they are paranoid that we won't make it enough time. We are arriving almost 2 hours early, I think we will have enough time..

I quickly dried my self off, wrapped my hair in the towel and put on my previous clothes.

"Collins, you have a hour and exactly sixteen minutes to get ready. I suggest you hurry." I hear Kiley yell.

"Great, thanks." i say in my my typical sarcastic tone.

I make sure my door is locked, (since Kiley and Lydia like running in here) and then drop my towel.

My previous clothes were back on body now. I retrieve my make up bag and sit down in front of my mirror and quickly start on my make up.

After completing my makeup, I examine my face. I have to admit, my make up doesn't look half bad considering I did it in a little over 10 minutes.

I quickly stand up from my seat and walked across my room to retrieve my blow dryer.
We don't get along. I hardly use it. My hair is so long and thick that it makes it hard to do anything with my hair. Blow drying just frizzes up my hair leaving it almost impossible to do anything with. But sometimes when I'm lucky, my hair decides to work.
I spritz some stuff in my hair that my sent back with me, it's supposed to help with blow drying.

"please work." I whisper to my self as I pick up the blow dryer and turn it on.

___

My hair was now curled and frizz free. (almost.)
The stuff actually worked, thank the Lord.
I simply curled the ends messily.

"Collins, we are leaving here in 10." Lydia yells with annoyance in her high pitch voice.

I just ignore her and start getting dressed.

After getting dressed, I walk over to my full body length mirror and make a 360 turn, inspecting my outfit one last time.

"let's do this." I say under my breath as I turn away from the mirror.

I'm going to see Harry tonight, I don't want to see him at all. He's going to be his charming self and I'm going to fall for it just like everyone else.
He just sees me as another girl. I'm nothing special to him. There's no way I am.

I push all thoughts of Harry aside and walk out of my room.

"I'm ready." I yell as I walk down the hallway.

"About time." Kiley yells as she starts walking towards the door.

"Let's goooo." Lydia yells obviously over excited.

"Okay, I'm going to get a water. I'll see you at the car." I inform them.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

___

"Collins, please wipe the pout off your face and sing along. I know you want to." Kiley says poking my hip.

We were almost there, thankfully. One Direction has been on repeat the whole way, sadly Lyida and Kiley singing along.

"We have a really good parking pass." Lydia says pulling it out of her bag. She hands the pass to Kiley.

All of the sudden they both let out high pitch screams, causing me to jump.

"What the heck?" I yell at both of them.

"t-the stadium. it's right there. they are in there." Kiley says pointing out her window.

"Thanks for stating the obvious, oh and the semi heart attack." I say rolling my eyes.

I swear, if I make it through this concert, they owe me big time. This is already horrible.

"Make the next left." Lydia instructs, looking down at her phone for navigation.

I follow through with her instructions and we eventually come to our section of parking.

I lock my car and walk over to Kiley and Lydia who were staring up at the stadium.

"Ready?" I ask, my voice shaky.

"Is that even a real question? Of course we are ready." Kiley answers with a smirk.

_______

And there is the update that is like 2 weeks late. & it's not even that great of a chapter.

I'm so so sorry.

I hope you enjoy:)