22

•song for this chapter: No Control - One Direction•
It's okay Harry, I forget pieces of my hair when I put my hair up too babe.
Gosh I love him.
_______

Lydia, do I look to white in this bathing suite?" I ask for her honest opinion as I walk into her room, my red bikini on my body.

She inspects the bathing suite and finally speaks, "I would go with the teal one." she says.

"Thanks." I sigh running back to my room to change.

Harry and Niall would be here in around ten minutes to pick up Lydia and I. We are all going out on a boat this afternoon. I was able to get off work at lunch today, so I rushed home and changed clothes quickly. Lydia's job is flexible she didn't even have to work today, lucky. Kiley left early this morning for a modeling job somewhere around Malibu.

We have hardly talked. She avoids me and when I do say anything she answers swiftly and walks away. I understand that she is upset with me, I really do. But I at least want to talk it out with her and explain. I need to tell her the real reason I cried and how Harry and I are suddenly so close. I bet she's confused.

I told Lydia yesterday, with Niall's help. He blurted out the whole story and Lydia ran to me for confirmation.

Yesterday Harry and I attempted to make brownies but we failed terribly. Leaving his kitchen in a huge mess.
It was so much fun.

"Collins, they're here." Lydia calls out.

"Okay," I tell back, grabbing my bag with extra clothes and needs.

We must meet the boys downstairs in the car, Harry does not want our relationship out everywhere.

Lydia and I walk out the door and quickly make our way down stairs.

"I'm in desperate need of a tan." Lydia sighs sliding her shades on as we walk out of the door.

"Lydia shut up. I'm a snow man." I sigh also sliding my shades on.

She giggles, obviously agreeing with me.

I look around and see a black Range Rover in a parking spot close by.

"That's them. Niall said." Lydia says as she starts to walk to the rang rover.

Harry driving that car is indescribably hot oh my gosh.

I open the passenger door, hoping Niall will be in the back.

I thought wrong, Niall was in my the front.

"Niall move." Harry mumbles tapping the steering wheel.

"What?" Niall shrieks swinging his head towards Harry.

I start to laugh,"It's fine, I'll sit in the back." I start to close the door but was stopped by Harrys voice.

"No, Niall will move. Won't you?" Harry says grinning towards him.

Niall sighs loudly but agrees, getting out of the car and walking around, keeping his head down.

I set my bag in the floor board and slide into the seat. I close the door and turn towards Harry, who is grinning ridiculously.

"Hi." he smiles.

"Hi Harry." I giggle.

"You two are so awkward. Just freakin kiss her Harry so we can get on with it." Lydia sighs, looking up from her phone.

Harry chuckles but does in fact, lean in and kiss me. Both of us, smile into the kiss. Harry takes this opportunity to mutter, "Hi." again against my lips.