21

•she is literally so beautiful & its not fair ugh•

________

Harry led us down the stairs and outside, to his backyard. We haven't talked to whole way, it's been complete silence.

Once out the door I automatically assume that we are going to sit on the patio furniture but we continue walking.

Finally we stop on the opposite of the large pool and sit on the reclined pool chairs.

"Sorry I just wanted to make sure we were completely private." he mumbles shifting in his seat.

"it's fine." I mutter staring at the blue pool water.

"First off, I'm going to apologize. I've acted so immature and rudely to you. I've tried to make you jealous with your best friend with hopes that you would fall for me. I screwed up, big time. I should've never kissed Kiley, you are the one I've been wanting to spend my time with. You probably think I'm the biggest jerk alive. I understand if you never want to see me after tonight, I deserve that." he says trying to make eye contact with me.

His words take me by surprise, I was not expecting him to be so straight forward about his actions and his thought about them. I'm impressed.

"Your right." I shrug, he furrows his eye brows in shock.

"Your right, it was immature and rude. It did hurt me to see you and Kiley together. I'm just confused by all the feelings I'm having. I hardly know you and I'm already jealous to the point of tears. We shared one amazing kiss in New York, and then didn't see each other for another 3 months. Then, here we are." I explain, surprising my self about how the words just flowed out.

"After that kiss in New York I couldn't stop thinking about you. You were everywhere, my thoughts and writings. I was so confused on why I had such strong feelings for a beautiful stranger I never even caught the name of. These three months I've been wishing and dreaming to see you again, I finally did. I saw your face instead of the loads of girls at the shows, then I finally got to actually see you and it was amazing." he sighs running his hands over his face.

"Gosh, I thought I was going crazy. I was nonstop thinking about a complete stranger. I laid in the hotel beds after every show wishing you were there, wishing I could have you. We kissed that's it, but I felt like it was so much more. That I had known you for so much longer. I've tried to get my mind of you, but nothing works." he says his words running together, he was clearly nervous.

"I felt the same way." I finally admit after to long of a silence.

"What?" he says almost with shock.

"Yes Harry you heard me. I feel and felt the identical way. Staring at the kiss I had captured In my photo album and phone. Keeping my feelings inside a journal or my head, no one knows Not even Kiley and Lydia I've kept to myself with the fear that if I did say something I would be made fun of and sound ridiculous. I felt ridiculous basically obsessing over a stranger." I say quietly giggling.

"H-how did you know it was me?" he ask almost shyly.

I chuckle, "It's actually quite funny. The girls were watching you boys movie and then I saw you and I had that gut feeling. I just knew. So, I ran back to my room and looked at the picture and I just knew." I say.

He laughs slightly, "When I saw you in the store, I automatically knew. Your sweet voice, your long brown hair and beautiful eyes. I just knew and I swear I've never been that happy. I had found you. And just to think that I might loose you again is scaring the hell out of me to be quite honest." he says laying his on the chair sides, gripping them.