18

•...Harrys living room...•
__________________

The house is huge, I'm trying to keep my jaw from falling.
"You can park where ever." harry says as we get closer to the house.
I end up parking closer to the front door so we wouldn't have to walk as far.
"Zayn went to the airport." Niall says looking down at his phone.
"Yeah, I figured he would." Harry says as we get out of the car.
"Misses Perrie." Niall states, closing his door.
"Perrie is his girlfriend?" I guess.
"Finance." Harry corrects me.
"Oh, how sweet." I smile.
We walk up to the front door and Harry unlocks the door, letting us all in.
"Ya know Harry, I haven't seen the place since you got it remolded." Niall says looking around.
"Oh yeah? I haven't been here long enough to enjoy it yet." he says closing the door.
Niall reaches over and switches on the light, showing everything that was previously hidden in the dark.
I was surprised by what I saw, I was expecting to see shiny floors, flashy furniture and basically big everything. But instead I see a oversized cozy home, wooden floors, casual furniture, it was a humble home.
Niall doesn't think twice, he runs and plops on the couch.
"Harry?" he yells.
"Yes Niall?" Harry says appearing behind me.
"I'm hungry." he whines.
"Get yourself some food then, gosh" Harry says as he stands beside me.
"But I'm already sitting down and I'm just so so comfortable. The kitchen is such a long walk I honestly d-" I cut Niall off before we all had to experience a whole story of excuses.
"What do you want Niall?" I ask.
"Some chips and Uhh.. surprise me with a drink." he says.
"Ok got it." I chuckle and then turn to Harry, "Will you show me the way to the kitchen please?" I ask shyly.
"Follow me." he says as he starts walking down a dimly lit hallway.
I follow him and we finally arrive to the kitchen that is decorated similar to the rest of the house.
"Chips are right through those two doors to the left and all the drinks are in the fridge. Help yourself, I can't eat all this food by my self." he says adding a bit of humor to the tense atmosphere.
"Thank you." I say quietly.
"So you and Niall huh?" Harry says leaning against the counter.
It takes me by surprise, "oh no, we are just friends." I say try to be smooth about the situation.
Didn't he see how obvious Niall is making it that he wants us to talk and make things better.
"Oh my bad." he chuckles.
"Yeah. What about you and Kiley?" I say as I search the shelves for a bag of chips.
"Ahh, she's not my type really. I have my eyes on someone else, I guess." he says making me freeze in place.
I stand there for a second, gathering the words I was about to speak.
"Oh yeah? Do you lead girls on on a regular basis?" I say grabbing a bag of chips that I was finally able to locate.
"What makes you think that?" he ask.
"Oh I don't know. But it might be the fact that you couldn't keep your hands nor eyes off of Kiley all of Friday night and then tonight, you act like you don't even know her. I'm seeing a pattern start." I say, now facing him.
"Is Collins jealous?" he pouts.
"What the hell? No. Don't flatter yourself." I scoff.
"Okay." he says in the most sarcastic tone possible.
"I'm serious." I say in a higher tone.
"sure you are." he winks.
"What's there to jealous of? The fact that you couldn't keep your hands off a complete stranger? I know I wouldn't want someone I just met hand's all over me within 30 minutes if meeting them. I say raising my voice slightly. That might have possibly been the lamest comeback.
"You didn't seem to have a problem kissing me within 5 minutes of meeting me. Remember that?" he ask, taking a step closer to me. He was closer than I realized, not even a arms length away.
"That was different." I state, not breaking eye contact.
"Then please inform me, how was that kiss different?" he says in a lower voice, making me look away.
I think and search for an answer the best I could with Harrys eyes on me. I can't even think straight. Truth is, the kiss we shared in New York three months ago was no different. We hadn't known each other, we were complete strangers who kissed.
I look back up at him to answer, I find his eyes glued on my lips.
Is he about t-...
All my thoughts were cut off by his lips being placed on my own.
_________
jekdjdudnsjdndjdlsbdddodnshhs they kissed.
4 updates in one week, *dust off shoulder with pride*
although that was a shorter update:-(
but hopefully another will be up soon!!
thank you alllll. love you alllll.