39

Harry has officially been asleep for 5 hours. In the meantime, I've been able to clean the apartment up. Lydia and Kiley didn't bother cleaning I guess.

Kiley and Lydia are both gone. Lydia is out with a friend and Kiley finally texted me, she is at a photo shoot for the day but will be back tonight. Finally.

I eventually need to fibrin the grocery store today, I'll probably go after Harry leaves.

I shove the broom back into the cleaning supplies closet and then start walking back to my room.

When I made it back to my room I found Harry awake in bed scrolling through his phone.

"Sleep well?" I ask as I sit down next to him.

"Yeah," he chuckles.

"That's good." I reply awkwardly.

"Sorry I showed up and like fell asleep in your bed." he say as he scratches the back of his head, "That wasn't the plan."

"It's okay Harry." I chuckle standing from my bed and walking over to my closet.

"What are your plans today?" he suddenly ask.

"Catching up on things I missed while I was gone. I need to go to the grocery store and get some laundry done." I answer honestly.

"Oh that sounds boring." he replies.

"Yeah it does," I sigh, dreading the day already.

"I have to make an appearance at some club, wanna be my date?" he ask.

I think over the question before turning around and replying with a second question, "Just as your date?

He looks over at me confused, "Uh yeah. What else would you be?"

"Nevermind," I mutter.

"Collins come one, why did you say that?" he sighs.

"Just thinking," I shrug.

"About what?"

"I'm just tired of being 'just a date.'" I say quickly, putting it out in the open.

"What are you saying?" he ask.

I disregard his question and ask one, "What are we?"

He groans, "Collins we've talked about it, we don't have a label. We don't need one."

"What if I want one?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Well then I'm sorry, because we don't have one." he says raising his voice.

"Then I'm afraid I can't do this relationship." I tell him, forcing the words out.

He scoffs, "Seriously?"

"Yes seriously, I'm sick of you acting like I'm yours and then basically not allowing me to be yours. It's not fair Harry." I say.

"You want to be mine officially? I can't give that to you Collins. I'm giving you what I can, and if that's not enough for you I'm sorry." he says standing from my bed.

"Harry do you have any idea how badly your messing with my feelings? You make me feel like you want me but then pull this shit. It's not fair that I've been waiting and waiting for you to finally feel the same." I yell, finding it hard to put my emotions into words.

"You don't understand do you?" he says shaking his head.

"Obviously I don't Harry. I don't understand why your afraid to officially be mine and me to be yours. We obviously are on different levels."

"Yeah obviously. So how about we just go ahead and stop doing what we are doing? It won't work." he says walking towards me.

"Y-yeah okay." I say trying to stay stern even though I was seconds away from tears.

"Sorry I couldn't give you want you want. Goodbye." he says and then walks out of the room in seconds.

I hear the front door slam, causing me to jump.

That's when I let the tears fall. Did that actually just happen?

Did I literally just let him go?

I did.

________

I haven't left my bed since he left. My sheets and pillow still has the scent of his cologne on it, leaving me glued to my bed.

I have even napped or anything close to it, I've just laid here and cried all of my makeup off.

'it wasn't meant to be'

'things wouldn't have worked'

'this isn't some fairytail.'

Is all I've been able to think. If I wouldn't have chose to bring up the topic, Harry and I would probably be getting ready to go out together tonight.

But honestly, what I said needed to be said. My feelings were getting messed up. I cared for him more than I should have. I allowed myself to get closer then I needed. I was naive.

_________

this sUcKeD I know I know

but yeah that just happened and I'm Prob gonna rewrite this