Forced Marriage (Bughead)

This oneshot was recommended by Vanubala

Betty's Pov:

"Betty!" Mum shouted up the stairs. I groan and get out from under my warm covers.

"Coming!" I reply.

My mother is sitting at the dinning room table drinking a cup of coffee.I sit down next to her.

"what's up?" I say to my awfully quiet mother.
"I don't know how to say this" She whispers. I raise an eyebrow. "You are going to marry a serpent"

"What, why? Your kidding me right?!" I say. Mum shakes her head.

"Their paying us.Betty we need the money. We won't be able to afford a roof over our head of you don't do this. Please" Mum says tearing up. Dad left Mum and took everything from us leaving  Mum is working all day and all night to get the money. I sigh.

" Fine. I'll do it for you Mum" I say with a small smile as Mum bursts into tears and gives me a hug.

"Thank you Darling" She say smiling.

What have I got myself into?

Jughead's Pov:

"Jughead, I have arranged for you to marry a Northsider" My Dad says to me as he sits on the stool next to me in the Whyte Wyrm bar. I drink the rest of my drink and slam it onto the  table and glare at him.

"Why? Can't I find myself a girl on my own?" I say slightly annoyed. Dad just chuckles and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on Jughead. Just give this girl a chance" He says and walks off.

I wonder who is this mysterious girl?

This is part 1 and there will be more parts if you all like this one :)

Personally i love this idea and  would love to do more chapters!

K x