Forced Marriage PART 2 (Bughead)

Betty's POV:

"Betty darling? We're going to meet Jughead!" My mum says as I slowly walk down the stairs. She then noticed I'm there and smiles.

"Oh good your here. Wow Elizabeth, you look lovely" She says admiringly. I look down at my cute little dress that I'm wearing to the restaurant. 

I take a deep breath

"Let's do this" and with that I walk out if the door.

Jughead's POV:

"Sooo are you ready to meet Betty" My Dad says smirking. Betty. What a cute name. I gulp.

"Yeah sure whatever" I say and my dad chuckles at me. 

Suddenly a beautiful blonde walks through the restaurant door. This girl looked like a goddess in that dress. Her face was so pretty and natural she didn't need to wear any makeup. I don't think she even was. She doesn't need to. Her gorgeous eyes lock with mine. Butterflies swarm my stomach and I feel a sudden hotness in my cheeks. I'm blushing like mad.

"That's her" My dad says nodding at the girl. 

Shit.

Betty's POV:

I walk through the door to see the most handsome raven haired boy I've ever seen. His hair loops to one side and his beanie is softly on top of his head. His beautiful eyes lock with mine and it's the most magical feeling I've ever felt. I gulp.

"So um mum, where's the boy?" I ask still not taking my eyes off the boy. 

"That raven haired boy over there with his dad" She says walking over there. I freeze.

Shit.