help (barchie friendship)

Betty:

How has it come to this?

I've lost so many people.

'why do bad things happen to good people'

What did I do deserve this

A few years ago my life was  'normal'

I sit on my bed drying my tears.

I sit in a ball taking deep breaths

I need to be strong

that sentence repeats in my head over and over again

but i can't

Closing the front door to my house slowly,  I jog on the side of road. A run to clear my mind.

Finding a small bench in a small field, I sit down and stare at the sars.

"Ahh Betty Cooper" A gentle voice says behind me.

I turn to see Archie Andrews atanding with his hand in his trousers. HIs hair was a mess and he had a baggy shirt on.

"Arch?" I say with a croaky voice. I rub my tears away with the sleeves of my jumpers.

"What are you doing out here so late?" He says making his way over to the bench. As he sits down I notice the bags under his eyes.

"I should be asking the same question" I say giving him a small smile. He chuckles and then stares at the sky.

"couldn't sleep" He whispers.

"same" I whisper back.

He turn to face me and raises his eyebrow.

"Betty, What are you really doing here?" He says softly.

I look at the ground fighting my tears.

"I can't deal with it anymore. I've lost so many people. It's so hard" I say as a tear rolls down my cheek," I tell myself everything is going to be fine. But as the days go by, I'm starting to lose hope. I just don't know what to do Archie"

Still staring at the floor, I close my eyes.

Suddenly a strong pair of arms wrap around me and hug me tight but gently.

We stayed in the hug for what felt like hours. Both of us not moving.

He didn't have to say anything. His hug said it all.

He was going to be there for me, just like he has all these years. This boy will never leave my side.

"Betty, Everythings going to be okay"He says and kisses me on the forehead.

I will forever be thankful for my bestest friend

he saved me.

I was crying writing this omg

I love Betty and Archie's friendship sm

What are your thought on the new episode?

who else hates the farm!!

K x