missing u (Part 2) (Varchie)

Archie's POV:

"Betty, what's wrong?" I say as I sit the crying blonde girl on the sofa. "Hey Hey, first of all, calm down. We aren't going to get anywhere if you're like this are we?" I say running to get her a glass of water. She gives me a small smile and takes a drink. 

"A..Archie, you might need to sit down for this" She stutters. I slowly sit down, raising an eyebrow.

"Betty?" I whisper. She gulps and nervously fidgets.

"It's Veronica," She says looking me in the eye.  My eyes widen and my heart beat quickens.

"W..what do you mean?" I say putting my hands through my hair.

" Arch, She's missing" 

Before I know it my body lands on the floor and my name is being screamed out by my neighbour. Betty.

~A few hours later~

My eyes fly open. Scanning my surroundings, I realize I'm in the hospital. Two familiar faces staring back at me in shock and surprise.

"Omg Archie" Betty Cooper shouts smiling and running up to me.

"You're awake," Jughead says doing the same as his girlfriend. 

"What happened?" I say rubbing my eyes. Betty smile drops. So does Jugheads.

"You fainted Arch," Jughead says slowly. Suddenly my word drops.

"Veronica" I shout sitting up trying to get out of the bed. Betty and Jughead grab me and pin me down, not letting go.

"Woah whoah, you're going to be in here for a bit longer buddy," Jughead says. Giving up I sigh.

Silence. No one knowing what to say. My mind spinning.

"I need to find her," I say. My voice break as the last word comes out from my mouth. Tears spill out and soak my cheeks. Betty and Jughead hug me tight. 

The core four. But without a beautiful raven-haired girl.

"I need to find her" I whisper.

I'm sorry this is so short but I managed to update! Woo finally!

I had some spare time so I decided to write this quickly for you guys! 

Hope you like it ❤

I will try and upload before /near/after Christmas depending on school *cue eye roll*

Thank you for 35k read!! 💗

K x