Jealous? (Choni)

This oneshot was requested by @CHONIMYHEART4141 :)

Cheryl's POV:

It's been happening for over a fortnight now. Toni cancelling our dates at pop's or cancelling little shopping trips we go together. For this other girl. 

That other girl, if you ask, is Toni's lab partner. Topaz cancels our plans for her. She's not even her girlfriend. I am.  The girls name is Katy Pearce. She is a top student in all her classes. She has a perfect family. All the teachers love her and everyone at school likes her. No wonder Toni might leave me for her.

I walk down the school's corridor and see Toni by her locker with her. Katy. 

" Hey TT" I say and give Toni a kiss on the cheek and smugly smile at Katy. No, I'm not Jealous. Cheryl Blossom is never jealous.

" Hey Cheryl. Urmm I'll see you in class Katy, Bye" She says smiling as Katy waves walking off. Nope I'm not jealous.

" So, I was wondering if you wanted to go to Pop's tonight?" I say looking at her beautiful eyes.

Toni takes my hands into hers.

" I'm sorry Cheryl. Me and Katy are studying for our science test on Friday" She says.That's it. Cheryl Blossom has snapped.

" Toni. Just stop with the excuses. We haven't haven't hang out for 2 weeks because of her. I knew you never loved me. I'm not going to carry on loving you if you have eyes for someone else. I'm not going to put up with this shit! We're over Topaz!" I scream, tear forming in my eyes as I stare at the girl I love and forever will. I turn on my heels and run away from the best thing that ever happened to me.

Toni's POV:

A single tear slips down my cheek as the girl I love runs away from me. I'm a monster. How could I be so stupid?

Comment if you want a part 2!

Thank you so much for 4k!  And for voting on this story:)

Please go read my other short story Riverdale!

Keira xx

( Isn't the picture at the top adorable! )

:)