2.7

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 29- Child of the Moon

Bellamy drove down the street quickly as he headed towards the mines with David in the passenger's seat and Henry in the backseat

They had gotten a call from the dwarves saying they had found diamonds.

Diamonds made fairy dust, and if they had Th at, then they could get Jefferson's hat to work again, meaning Emma and Mary Margaret could get home.

The three of them walked into the mines and saw Happy waiting for them, David asking BBC first, "Where is he?"

Happy pointed to the hole with a smile, and as Bellamy and David looked in, they saw Grumpy and four other dwarves inside the hole.

They all smiled at the two Nolan men and Henry as they noticed the diamonds sparkling on the cave ceiling.

"Are those...?" The ten year old began hopefully.

The Blue Fairy- who had shown up a few minutes before them- answered, "Diamonds. They're back. The magic brought them back."

"You mean the kind that becomes fairy dust?" Henry grinned.

"Indeed. We just need to refine them, grind them up," Mother Superior replied, "Do you still have what remains of Jefferson's hat?"

David nodded and pulled out the hat from where it was inside of his bag. "You will lock this up. Keep it safe. By this time tomorrow, we'll have enough magic dust to make it work again."

"So... Mary Margaret and Emma?" Henry nervously spoke up.

Bellamy smiled and laughed some, moving a fatherly hand on the boy's shoulder, saying "That's right, Kid. We're bringing them home."

***

Bellamy knocked on the door of the Mills home as Regina opened it and smiled up at the man. "Just checking in on two of my favorite people."

Regina kept her smile and kissed him on the lips as he kept a gentle hand on her unnoticeable bump on her stomach. "I'm actually happy."

Bellamy smiled, saying, "Me too, my lovely queen. You're always going to be mine and only mine."

Regina kissed him again, the two closing the door behind them and moving to their bedroom.

***

Bellamy led Granny and David through the woods as he tracked down the missing werewolf, "This way. Over here." He noticed a spot underneath some limbs and the sleeping woman. "Red!"

"Ruby! Ruby, wake up!" Granny also said as she and Bellamy helped the said woman stand to her feet.

"Where am I?" The werewolf started in confusion, "What happened?"