Anastasia Catts

I'm a girl without any friends. I've never had any friends in my whole life that I can remember. Its not that I'm alone. I choose to be this way.

I go to Elite Acadamy, a private school where wearing the school uniform is mandatory. I'm shy at school and ignore everyone. No one tries to make friends with me anyways.

At home I'm alone. My parents are divorced but still live in the same house. Both of my parents work late and sometimes don't come home, renting a hotel. When I turn sixteen their gonna give the house I live in to me. It's a large house with to many rooms, a 6 foot deep pool at its deepest, and a high rock to jump off into the pool. I choose the smallest room in the house that was still fairly big.

I'm a simple girl who likes things... simple. I'm a strait A student at Elite Acadamy. I always finish things on time and I don't make many mistakes. I love cats. I'm also very artistic in drawing cartoons.

I have brown hair and red brown eyes. The school uniform for girls is a crisp clean white short sleeved shirt, a black short skirt, a red bow wrapped around at the collar, white socks and black shoes. I hear boys call me cute but I don't care. Only liking people because of their looks, that's shallow.

The only boys I would ever even dare to like are smart ones. I don't care how they look. I just want a nice, kind, smart, amazing guy who actually cares. But the world know I've never found someone like that, which is good because of my secret.

All people have their own secrets. But mine is nothing like the ordinary ones secret. I'm magical. I am able to turn into anything that has to do with cats, a stuffed cat, cat food, and obviously a cat itself. I also have cat ears, a tail, and sharp fangs that it can show whenever I want. When I have at least one of the three showing I can wear anything I want. I just have to think about what I want to wear and it shows. Any girl would love that but I don't use it like a stupid popular girl would use it. I can also float around and do many other things. And it's weird that my last name is Catts, you know...

My name is Anastasia Catts, also known as Ana. I know, I will never change.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HEY!!!

This first chapter was kind of like an intro, or a background check! I hope you keep reading! Share this story with friends, family, BFF's, enemies, and even total strangers!!! Comment yall!!! Bye!

-Pine123