q+a

q: what was your inspiration?

a: tbh i was inspired by the manip in the cover because i saw it, slapped a random title under it, and bam, a story was born. but i don't really think there was anything really huge that inspired me. the cover just popped an idea in my head and i went with the flow. but lol before i even started the story, i planned for ashton to die.

q: how long did it take for ash to pass in the hospital? 

a: a day. like, yano when elle and michael go back home, he died the next day.

q: where is elle's family? and in the chapter where ash dies, when you wrote in italics that ash was dead, who was saying that? did elle already know that he was dead but she was convincing herself otherwise?

a: lol the winter's location wasn't really told, but in chaper forty-one i did mention how they were hours away so eh, that's enough. while writing it i had set in my brain that after graduation, niall took her off for himself. and yeah, elle already knew ashton was dead, but she didn't want to believe it because it'd hurt her too much. 

q: does elle end up with calum? or michael or no one?

a: you can get imaginative but ELLE DECIDED TO BE A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED A MAN

q: will elle get a happy ending? and michael, too?

a: no, the mall blows up while they try to buy michael spiderman underwear

--

lol i'm joking, but anyway, thanks to everyone who has took their time to read, comment, and vote. also for the ones who got caught up in the story and supported me throughout it all! yaas! i had so much fun writing this and i was really sad when it ended because yano when you accidentally get attached to your characters and everything. oops.

thank you, guys. i love each and every one of you!