Chapter 7

Here's the next one. This one is a little short, but I just had to jump through three events that aren't that long to get to the next step. Until the next Full Moon the chapters will be a little shorter maybe. 

---------------------------------------------------------

His breathing was fast and he had side stitches. Zayn was already 10 minutes late. Actually, he was supposed to meet his friends at JuiceNet, but his mother had stopped him. She gave him a talk about washing dishes. That was really superfluous. So far that has worked out great, but since the beginning of the week someone was always at home if he wanted to do it and that was too risky. Even with gloves.

He just couldn't do it yet. How could he explain that to his mother without being found five minutes later in a straitjacket as a tuna?

His cell phone vibrated in his pocket. A message from Niall.

From Nialler:

'Zayn, where are you? Are you coming?'.

To Nialler:

'I'm on my way, had a fishy problem at home'.

These kinds of problems didn't annoy Zayn any more because he was used to it, but sometimes it was really exhausting. Always lying to his family was really hard. Add to that the stress of the upcoming exams before the holidays. But the biggest stress was in the people who didn't stress. People like Shawn, Nick, Aidan or Harry.

They didn't care about the school, they were rich and would get everything anyway. They made fun of the students to whom that were important and who were stressed out like Liam, for example. Sometimes Zayn wondered why it was funny to enjoy others grief ... Maybe he should just ask Harry blantly?

Harry..... he was a mystery to Zayn. The weekend wasn't as bad as expected, but then he just ran away and since then he completely ignored them. Not that Zayn wanted to talk to him in a great way, but it's weird if Harry doesn't offend them or commented on the subject.

By contrast, Shawn has only gotten worse. Anyone who isn't as mean as him or wants to fuck him, will be insulted or worse. Especially those who fight back. So almost half the school. How to make Friends Shawn..

Zayn's phone vibrated again. If that was Niall again, Zayn would throw his phone into the ocean!

From Micheal:

'Yo, Zen, what are you doing on the weekend? Fancy bowling?'.

He wasn't bowling in forever. Zayn would simply suggest the idea to the boys when he finally arrived. It sure would be f ...

Zayn stopped abruptly. There she stood. As always in blue. Zayn wanted to call her, but then he realized that he didn't even know her name. He had to change that urgently.

"Hey, over there" Zayn called in her direction. Wow, awesome Zayn, that's one way to make her listen.

She didn't turn around, just continued walking towards the harbour. He wanted to run after her, but when he looked back she was gone. Great, here we go again.

"There you are finally" said Niall as Zayn finally took a seat next to them.

"Sorry, I was stopped" he apologized for his delay.

"What happened? Niall said something about a fishy problem?" Liam asked worriedly.

"My mom, she meant to give me a lecture just before I leave ... nothing big, just the dishes" Zayn explained shortly and everyone immediately understood what was meant.