Chapter 42

We're getting closer and closer... I'm an evil tease I know.... :D

Did I mention how much I love you, your support and your comments? Quitegoodatwoodtech

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After their seperate courses the boys met in the cafeteria for lunch break. On their way to their table Eleanor and Sophia joined them. Happily chatting they sat down and started eating their lunch. 

"I stil can't believe you did that" Zayn couldn't stop laughing. 

"It wasn't my fault. She just scribbled her name on it without warning me and then started talking about fashion in front of the whole class. I had no chance to tell her I changed the topic" justified Harry himself. 

"That was so funny. Her face was priceless" commented Eleanor on it with a laugh. 

"Not my problem that she didn't do anything" shurgged Harry unbothered. 

"She deserved it. She tried to steal my baby" intertwined Louis his fingers with Harry's. 

"In vain. I'm all yours" threw Harry him a dopey grin. 

"Anyways, why did you two looked like you were about to fall into laughter the whole time? What was so funny?" addressed Sophia Liam and Louis. 

Nothing" both said at the same time which made them burst into laughter now. 

"These two bubble heads had a play fight during their work time and were thinking about doing it for the presentation too. That's it" explained Harry their behaviour. 

"Typical for them" shook Sophia amused her head. 

"Bubble heads? You spend too much time with Louis, that's for sure" grinned Niall smugly. 

"I do NOT" exclaimed Harry offended. 

"Shh. Calm down, princess. He doesn't understand. He is a lonely leprechaun" petted Louis Harry's hair calmingly. 

"I'm not lonely" pouted Niall. 

"So you talked with Hailee?" raised Zayn an eyebrow at him. 

"Not yet" mubmled Niall barely audible. 

"Well, did you realise we had a Full Moon on Saturday and no one remembered that?" asked Harry his friends without thinking it through. 

"Really? I totally forgot" was Zayn shocked. 

"But nothing happened" reminded Liam him soothingly. 

"What is so important about the Full Moon?" was Sophia confused. 

"Nothing. It's just beautiful, don't you think? Very romantic" covered Eleanor the slip up. Sophia seemed to buy it. 

"What's romantic? Are they all over each other again?" appeared Ashton at the table with the other 5 Seconds Of Summer boys and Danielle. 

"Who? These two idots or those?" pointed Niall firstly at Harry and Louis then at Eleanor and Sophia. 

"Does it matter?" threw Ashton him a look. 

"Good point" shrugged Niall and focused back on his food. 

Because all five sat down at the table too the others had to slide closer together which caused Zayn and Liam to be literally squeezed together next to each other while Sophia sat halfly on Eleanor's lap. Luke sat down on Ashton's lap without even thinking about it causing Micheal and Callum to laugh at them. But Larry topped all of them. Harry sat down again diagonally on his seat and Louis sat down on his lap wrapping his legs around Harry's waist so they were facing each other very closely.