Information

Hi guys, this is obviously not an update :)

I started new stories here on Wattpad even though I never planned on doing it. Actually, those stories are the books I'm working on at the moment (outside of the Fanfic world) and I thought I could share my own fanfiction 1D version of it with you because I miss interacting with you guys.

But this also means things are different and I only changed the main characters' names into 1D names. That means:

Louis stays Louis but his family is mostly different (Two pair of twins sisters, for example)

Zayn takes the place of my character Jonah and keeps that name as his second name. His family is also different here.

Liam replaces my German-rooted guy Dorian, who looks different than Liam and has another family as well.

Niall is Spanish in this one and looks totally different and his second name is Noelle because he replaces my character Noah Noelle.

And Harry takes the place of Hayden. They look almost alike but he has a different family as well ( and is often the most complicated character).

1. My Fake Boyfriend (also on Ao3).

Summary:

Harry and Louis have been best friends since they were kids. They were the best duo out there and no one could ever break them apart. Together with their friends Niall, Liam, Sean and Zayn they were now Seniors and close to heading off to Uni. That's why Harry finally decided to talk to his long-time crush Jake but this talk doesn't go the way he wanted it and he finds himself in a weird situation that will change everything.

Maybe you wanna give it a try. I would be happy if you would :)

2. Two Hearts, One Soul (on Ao3 as Tied To My Destiny)

Summary:

Imagine a world in which soulmates exist and everybody is looking for their other half...
Louis Tomlinson has learnt pretty early that even in this reality finding your soulmate is nothing more than a hurtful dream. Now that he is leaving his hometown behind to attend Uni he is wishing for a change. Together with his best friend Zayn he is ready to face this new part of his life. What he didn't expect though was bumping into his dormmate and being left with a painful reminder of his upcoming misery on his own skin.

A little soulmate story as the base for my actual books turned into a Larry Fanfic. Try it out if you want :)

3. Heartbreaker Dance

Summary:

Have you ever been in the situation of having to break up with someone but being unable to do so? Wouldn't it be nice if someone could do this for you? Say no more!
Harry is known as the break-up-er in his friend group and beyond. He breaks up with their partners for them because he couldn't care less about people's feelings. His reputation is way beyond him and everybody seems to know his name.
He lives in a shitty apartment complex. He hates his job and has constant loud one-night stands, which pisses off his neighbour underneath him, but he doesn't know that because they have never met. But never say never ...
This neighbour turns out to be the next one in line to get his heart brutally broken by Harry but maybe in a completely different way than he had thought the moment Harry had shown up at his door to break up with him. And maybe Harry is in for a surprise as well.

-This one is a little different from everything I ever tried but not as you might think. This story might surprise you here and there. You can only find out if you read it ;)