Term 3/Chapter 27

Sorry that it took me so long to update. I had a lot of privat struggle to deal with and had no time to work on this story. I also needed some time to figure out what should happen next and what I want to do with the story. 

Now I'm back but my updates will probably be a little slower now. Not every two days. I have work now and can't write almost the whole day any more....:/ But I will try my best to update as soon as possible for me. 

I also want to thank the two girls that read my story constantly and make me smile with their comments. They are my best readers and I do this partly for them :)

definegirlfriends11 -  P-0050 - this is for you two :) :* <3 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a throbbing heart, Louis and Harry stood in front of a white door and stared at the bell that bore the name Twist. Louis laid his hands reassuringly on Harry's shoulders, which made him relax directly. Carefully he pressed the bell and then took a step back. Behind the door, they heard soft sounds and how someone came closer to the door.

When the door opened, a middle-aged, very pretty woman with brown hair appeared. Immediately, Louis looked at her eyes. Harry and she had the same eyes, that was unmistakable. Smiling, she stood there but when she saw the two boys, her face fell and she looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Harry?" she breathed out cautiously. She had a warm friendly voice.

"Hi Mom" ​smiled Harry weakly and pitiful.

That seemed to take her out of her trance. She took a few steps back into the house and opened the door. "Um, come in" she cleared her throat.

Somewhat awkwardly, the two entered and she closed the door behind them. Then they followed her into a large open space. It seemed to be the living room. In other circumstances, Louis would have looked around, but now his attention was focused exclusively on Harry, who had the nervousness written on his face. Both sat down on the sofa next to each other and Harry's mother sat down opposite them. A very unpleasant silence arose in the room, because nobody knew what to say. Louis looked from Harry to his mother. She seemed to be searching for the right words and looked at Harry so wistfully.

"By the way, I'm Louis, Miss" Louis tried to break the silence and held out his hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Louis" she shook his hand.

"Me also Mrs. Twist" smiled Louis friendly.

"Love, call me Anne" she asked him. 

"Okay Anne, thanks for allowing us to be here" Louis said as he didn't know what else to say. Harry still didn't say anything.

"Of course, but forgive me if I ask why are you here?" Anne wanted to know interested.

"I happened to find your address when browsing through the house and then I just without a second thought came here and kinda dragged him along" Harry finally spoke up.

"So your dad doesn't know you're here?" Anne concluded.

"No, he would never have let me go, but he will not notice it anyway" Harry shook his head.

"And why did you come?" Anne checked.

"I just have to know the truth. Why did you just disappear then without saying a word? And why does father pretend that you never existed?" Harry finally came to the core of the visit.