Chapter 10

I love Zouis if you didn't notice that already. I loved their friendship :D

We will hit the Rock Bottom. Please don't hate me for that

-------------------------------------------------------------

For lunch, all five met in the empty music room. Liam wanted to make sure that nothing bad had happened last night.

"So guys, status report" Liam said, clapping his hands.

"Are we in the military now?" Niall asked, raising an eyebrow. Louis and Harry both snickered slightly.

"Come on, guys, that's not funny" Zayn said as he tried to suppress his laugh. He could never laugh at Liam no matter how stupid he could be.

"Did something happen yesterday?" Liam recast his question.

"Not that I know, but that's always the case if you can't remember" Niall replied sarcastically.

"Very funny Niall. I rarely laughed like that" Liam replied, annoyed.

"You love me!" Niall cheered.

"Everything was quiet with me. I was in bed early and woke up with memories in the morning, nobody died" Zayn reported and couldn't resist the last comment.

"So two out of four without drama is good. And you two?" he turned to Louis and Harry now.

"Our drama was going great, thanks for asking" joked Harry.

"What?" Liam asked confused.

"He's talking about the drama course, this dumb nut" Niall told him.

"So, there were no incidents with you? " Liam took precautionary measures.

"My house was still standing, no one lay dead on the floor and I'm still breathing. I'd say everything is fine" Harry replied sarcastically.

"Better he wouldn't breathe any more" Zayn muttered softly to himself.

"Louis, are you alright?" Liam asked worriedly.

Louis hadn't said a word yet, just stared absently into the distance. Zayn remembered their conversation this morning in front of the school. He probably thought about that.

"Yes, all well, all the best" Louis reassured him with a still harsh voice.

"What's up with your voice?".

"Nothing. I just got a sore throat, that's all" Louis downplayed it.

"Did you scream all night?" Niall joked.

"I don't know. I woke up this morning like this. I don't know where it came from" confessed Louis, nervously playing with his fingers.

"No memories?" Niall asked, and Louis shook his head.

"We shouldn't jump to any inferring conclusions. We don't know if that comes from the full moon" Liam tried to stay calm.

"And even if. That doesn't sound like a doomsday. It was probably harmless" Harry said, and the others agreed.

"Well, let's have something to eat or I'll switch to cannibalism" Niall laughingly changed the subject and they headed off to the Cafeteria.