Chapter 41

I'm back again :) Something will go down in this chapter.... maybe in more than one way and different than you expect..... Also it will be for a change mostly Niall's point of view for once because he's involved the most in this.....

Buuuuut we're very close to a big step I was literally waiting for to finally write it. Next chapter or the one after that already. I'm excited and hopefully I won't screw it up. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Thursday in the afternoon Niall was walking to the JuiceNet in a very bad mood. He was meeting up with Shawn in a minute and wasn't feeling it at all. At least this would be the last time and then the project work was over. One more time. It coulnd't hurt, could it?

A big frown grow on his forehead when he saw Shawn outside of the café talking to Jesy. Or more like scaring her with insults and demands and silent screams. Niall's blood started boiling and he almost rund over to them. 

"Shawn, leave her alone" shouted Niall at Shawn as he run over to them. 

"Stay out of this, Horan. This has nothing to do with you" tried Shawn to stop him. 

"Maybe in your dreams. Do you really think I let you insulting someone for nothing? Stop being such a dick all the time" shot Niall back. 

"You're the dick for interfering in something you have no say in" countered Shawn. 

"Well, you are what you eat. What is your excuse?" smirked Niall smugly at Shawn. 

"Spare me the details. Just leave me alone" grimaced Shawn but didn't insult him what actually suprised Niall a lot. 

"Leave Jesy alone and I'll go" crossed Niall his arms over his chest. 

"No, you can't leave me" stated Shawn firmly. 

"I can leave whenever I want. We're not married, Mendes". 

"We're supposed to work, forgot already?" rolled Shawn his eyes amused. 

"Well, stop being a dick and we can start" cleared Niall his throat and tried to hide his blush. 

"Not before she pays" said Shawn stubbornly. 

"But I have no money for it. Please have mercy on me" begged Jesy desperately. 

"Mercy?" spat Shawn arrogantly. 

"Shawn, have a heart" groaned Niall before he could stop himself. 

"I  - I  - I have a heart" stuttered Shawn at a loss for words. 

"Oh really? Then leave it, Shawn. You can pay it on your own. It's not that big of a deal. Can't you see how sorry she is and that she actually has no money for it?" confronted Niall Shawn and left him speechles. For a second Niall swore he could have seen some emotion in Shawn's eyes but then they turned to ice again. 

"We're not done" hissed Shawn at made his way to the entrence. 

"Jesy, it's better when you leave now and try to avoid him" adviced Niall her. 

"Oh thank you, my boy. Thank you. You're so sweet and kind....". 

"No problem. Just try to stay out of trouble" cut Niall her off. 

"My treasure. He wants my treasure but he can't have it. Please" pleaded Jesy suddenly way to misteriously. 

"What are you talking about?" asked Niall almost in a whisper.