Chapter 47

We get to the bottom of the Drama now. I'm pretty anxious to write because I have the weird feeling I will mess it up but I will still do it.

Most likely I have to write one part of this chapter in a different point of view because otherwise it wouldn't make sense. I don't how to do it though.

Did you guys listend to or read about that interview with Dan Dickhead? Absolutely ridiculous but hilarious. Nothing made sense and it was all straight up lies which can be proved. Well, he failed and we have a new meme now. I guess we all mutually respect each other now ;)

BUT I'm still not over that song. Two of us is simply beautiful and I'm so proud of him :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Mako Island lay peacefully in front of them. Hesitantly they entered the Underwater Entrance and swam to the Moon Pool. As they looked around they spotted footprints in the sand and also some handprints. They disturbed their safe place. 

"She was here" breathed Niall out. 

"Undeniable" agreed Zayn intimidated. 

"They disturbed the only place where we don't have to hide" said Louis while looking around. 

"Oh no" gasped Harry out. 

"What is it, love?" turned Louis around to him immediately. 

"They saw it" pointed Harry at something in the sand. 

There it was. Still there from the last time they have been here. Harry's drawn heart with the H+L in it. But now fingerprints were all around it that didn't belong to them. 

"That's so cheesy guys" snorted Niall. 

"Really Niall? Now?" asked Zayn but couldn't hide a tiny smile. 

"What kind of sample do you think she found and how?" changed Louis the topic. 

"I'm not sure. Probably something that was lying here somewhere" thought Zayn out loud. 

"Unbelievable that she really found the Moon Pool" Harry still couldn't believe it. 

"We should leave. It's far too risky to be here and when I remember correctly our Tommo has a game in 30 minutes" suggested Zayn. 

"Right and I really shouldn't spare the other team" joked Louis. 

"Niall, come on. Let's go" addressed Harry Niall, who was kinda absent minded, facing a corner. 

"Chill Harry. I'm on my way" rolled Niall his eyes. 

Very quick they left the Moon Pool and tried to swim back to the shore as fast as possible. The next game was on and they couldn't miss it. Because they were in such a rush they didn't hear that very quiet clicking sound. 

They made it in time to the football game of the school. Louis on the field and the other three boys on the bleachers watching him. It was very difficult to concentrate on the game for all of them. They boys were in constant worry because Liam wasn't there and Louis felt watched from somewhere the whole time. Maybe they were just paranoid. 

"Is Liam still not here?" asked Louis during the halftime break. 

"No but we got this message from him a few minutes ago" answered Zayn, showing him his phone. 

From Daddy Direction: 

"Sorry, I can't make it. I'm on my way to Dr. T. She wants something and I thought maybe I can find out what she knows. Wait til I'm back. Don't swim to Mako no matter what happens. Go straight home after the game and stay there. Stay away from Mako".