Chapter 52

Sorry for updating so late again. I have a lot going on and my PC is still messing with me but I'm doing everything to update this as best as I could because I really wanna finish it til the end of June. June is a great month this year though...

Did anyone die because of that acoustic version of Two Of Us too?  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already his second period of the day but Louis was still absolutely unmotivated to do anything in school today. The holidays have been too short and too stressful to go back to school with a smile now. On Top of that it was their last term of this school year and every teacher seemed to mention that. Even right now in Drama Class. Unlike every other term exam before this time it will be completely pure theory and no play at all. Well, Louis had no problem with that. All of their plays have been rather intense so it was refreshing to just study this time.

"Do you actually get what he is saying?" leaned Harry closer to Louis' ear.

"Should I listen?" replied Louis with a smirk.

"Typical for you not to pay attention" grinned Harry.

"Who says I'm not paying attention?" smirked Louis at him.

"Didn't you just say... OH" realised Harry what Louis was talking about.

Louis hummed agreeingly and licked his lips absent-minded. "Is pretty interesting".

"Y- ye-ah?" gulped Harry.

Louis nodded and leaned even closer to Harry. "Should I teach you later what I learned?" breathed Louis out seductively.

"Learned?" croaked Harry out with a dry throat.

"Oh yeah. You wanna know what I learned? Wanna know what I'm gonna do to you when we're alone?" asked Louis teasingly.

"What are you gonna do to me?" brought Harry out in a very deep and raspy voice, clearly turned on.

"First I'm gonna take you upstairs and rip those sexy clothes of your perfect body. Then I'm gonna mark you all over so everyone knows who you belong to, Princess. And when you're begging me to do something I will slowly eat you out and fuck you with my tongue until you whimper underneath me. Then I'm going to stretch your cute little hole out until you can't even speak any more. And finally I'm going to fuck you senseless and make you come so hard you won't be able to walk for the next few days and my come in your pretty little ass will remind you of that, sweetheart. How does that sound?" whispered Louis dirtily in Harry's ear, his breath fanning over Harry's neck, giving him goosebumps and causing Harry to shift in his seat. Louis knew Harry was hard in his pants know.

Quickly so no one would notice Louis kissed Harry directly underneath his ear and sucked on the skin, making him whimper lowly. With a satisfied grin Louis backed away, looking Harry deeply in the eyes, which were lust-filled now. His hands traced all over Harry's chest while he was slowly sitting back normally in his chair. Louis shot his poor boyfriend a smirk as his hand ghosted over Harry's dick, touching it barely, before he kept his hands to himself and focused back on the lesson or pretended to do so. He could really feel Harry's intense stare on him and he wanted nothing more than to just jump him and do exactly what he just told Harry so dirtily. Louis had no idea where this came from but right now he didn't care. He had to control his own growing problem.

"Damn it. How can a first day be so boring?" exclaimed Niall as he plopped down in his seat at their Lunch table.