Chapter 35

Aren't they cute and adorable? *_*

I don't even like Twilight but I love that song and it's so romantic and we need this now :)

I just wanted to explain that most of the time I use songs in the chapters the "she" is a "he" in here because it wouldn't make sense otherwise. The songs are kinda gay in real life and they just add Girl after every second sentence so I changed it here ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis didn't really know why he was so nervous when he was standing in front of the school on Monday morning, but he was really nervous. Realized what happened last night, he hadn't yet. He just couldn't believe that it was all real and not a dream. When he woke up this morning he had been half asleep thinking he had dreamed it all, but then he saw Harry snuggled up to him and a big grin crossed his face. It had actually happened. They had really kissed each other. Harry liked him too and they were really somehow together. Only this somehow made Louis worry. Really clarified what the two were now and how it should continue they hadn't done yet. Harry had left early in the morning because he was supposed to have to do something for Niall, which he had promised him, leaving Louis way too much time to think. He wondered what happened now.

Of course, Louis had told Harry they weren't Zayn and Liam, but nevertheless Louis was very scared. The two of them had been through a lot and it took forever to get here, so Louis figured it would be hard for Harry to deal with. That's why Louis assumed that they were going to hide their relationship or whatever it was, at school. Louis figured Harry couldn't handle PDA and a public relationship well yet and that it overwhelmed him. One shouldn't forget that at the beginning of the year he still thought that love would be nonsense and a waste of time. He just hoped it wouldn't be weird between them now.

Yes, Louis was really nervous when he entered the school. On the way to his locker, as always, many people greeted him and he was getting used to it. He took his English things from the locker and made his way to the class room. The hallways of the school had never seemed so huge to him, because he was looking for Harry, but couldn't find him. Instead, he spotted Shawn, Nick, and Kendall. After all, Aidan was nowhere to be seen.

With the stuff in one arm, he sauntered down the hall. Suddenly someone took his hand with momentum and intertwined their fingers. Startled, Louis looked sideways and looked into Harry's bright face. Immediately all the shock was forgotten and Louis smiled at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you" Harry apologized, wanting to pull his hand back, but Louis stopped him.

"It's all good, no need to apologize. I've been looking for you" Louis assured him, squeezing Harry's hand lightly.

"Why did you look for me?" Harry asked.

"Why shouldn't I look for you?" replied Louis.

"Way too cheeky in the early morning" Harry grinned fondly.

"If only there was a way to silence me" Louis replied skilfully and walked a few steps further, releasing Harry's hand.

Harry grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to him. He came a step closer, but stopped just before Louis' face and winked at him. "Maybe later".

"Not fair. I'm the tease in this relationship. You can not do that" Louis protested jokingly, but immediately bit his tongue.

Harry took a step back and looked at him blankly. At that moment Louis wanted to beat himself for talking sometimes before he thought. Harry didn't say a word and didn't move. Yeah, they didn't talk about that yet. Great, Louis.