Chapter 15

Here we go again.

This chapter is dedicated to one of the first persons that ever read my story and really makes me smile with the comments. 

 Dedicated to P-0050

This is a song I stumbled over yesterday. I don't know why but I thought about Harry in this story at some point...It's called Finding Me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

"That sounds awful" Niall covered his ears with a laugh, dropping his spine on Harry's bed.

"It's not that bad" Liam sulked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"We will not call ourselves Soul Groove" Louis laughed with an emerging hiccup.

"Your ideas haven't been so great either".

"Now don't sulk Li. We love you despite your terrible ideas" Niall snarled, grinning.

"Then suggest something better" Liam grumbled.

"Tommo the tease and friends" Niall said seriously.

"That sounds like a name of a stripper group" Zayn laughed, shaking his head.

"Maybe we should consider that" Niall tapped his finger against his chin.

"Why on earth am I a Tease?" Louis asked in surprise.

"Is that a serious question?" Niall looked at him stunned.

"Enlighten me".

"It's your ass baby, the whole world is falling down in front of your knees" Niall joked with a little too much seriousness behind his words.

"Sounds like a lot of choices for a BJ here and there".

"Zayn" exclaimed Louis in horror, punching him in the shoulder, but Zayn just started to laugh.

"Just Shake your ass in front of people and you see everyone fainting with happiness" Niall joined in the laughter.

"You two are impossible. How many times should I tell you that my precious ass only belongs to me? You two have lost any right to it "Louis protested, and immediately both of them stopped laughing and looked at him dumbfounded.

"You can not do that. How am I supposed to live now?" Niall whined dramatically.

"If you're such a tease to us, I don't want to know how it is with other people and during other things" Zayn grinned and Louis punched his elbow in Zayn's ribs.

"Oh, you have no idea" Harry murmured softly, but not quiet enough so that none of them heard. Somewhat surprised, the four of them looked at him and in Harry's face Niall could see clearly that he was just aware of what he had said. Wasn't planned to say that.

At the same moment there was a light knock on the door and a few seconds later a blond girl in a black uniform came in. She had a tablet in her hand with five glasses and gave her a friendly smile.

"Did I say come in?" Harry spat at her annoyed.

"I'm sorry Sir. It will not happen again" she apologized embarrassed, put down the tablet and disappeared from the room again.

Niall frowned, staring after the girl. He knew Harry had servants for everything, but can't you be nicer with them? Apparently he was not the only one that thought so, because immediately he felt the reproachful looks of his friends who wanted to say 'you see, he is still the same' and Niall just didn't want to hear that. They hadn't seen Harry when he spoke to Niall and poured his heart out to him. Somewhere deep inside Harry was a good guy and Niall was willing to help him out as good as possible, but he didn't make it easy for him.