Chapter 39

Soooo, I have a new Job and I either work super early or super late. Hopefully I will be able to update regulary. I tried to get this chapter finished before I start working. I hope you like it. 

I know the story seems to get boring maybe because not a lot of drama happens but it's kind of a quiet phase and we're closer to the end. Maybe 10 or 15 Chapters left. I don't even know myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No way" exclaimed Zayn astonished. 

Together with Niall and Gemma he was standing by his ice cream stand. The Marine Park was almost empty today so he had a lot of time to talk to Gemma and Niall, who visited him at his work. At the moment Gemma told them about the evening with Harry and Louis when they visited them at their mother's home and they watched a Horror Movie. It was extremely hilarious. 

"I tell you. He was so scared that he actually jumped up at one moment and sat completely on Louis' lap and he never left aganin. He even fell asleep there" told Gemma the two boys very exaggerated what happened that day. 

"This is it. I'm done" laughed Niall hysterically and clutched his stomach. He had tear in his eyes from all the laugther. 

"This doesn't suprise me. Harry is such a little princess and so easily scared. And Louis likes to protect him" grinned Zayn amused. 

"But don't mess with Louis or dark Harry rised and that is scary as fuck" added Niall dramatically. 

"Oh really?" cocked Gemma an eyebrow. 

"You have no idea. There was this situation where Shawn...or was it Aidan? I can't remember. Whatever. One of those idiots insulted Louis very badly and he wasn't at his best during that time. Harry got so defensive and literally almost beat him up in fron of the whole school. Louis held him back that day otherwise Aidan or Shawn would possibly be dead" recounted Niall one of those dark Harry moments. 

"Oh or do you remember when we all got beaten up? Harry was so pissed at his old friends after he found Louis that he beautified Aidan's face with a very big black eye" throw Zayn in as memories drifted through his head. 

"This was also the day Louis forgave Harry for everything that happened and Harry took care of him until he was feeling better. Louis told me they ate pizza and watched a movie. Harry stayed with Louis that day instead of going to a party that even Liam attented. This still baffles me" Niall reminisced. 

"He is such a big softie. I have no idea how he overplayed that all those years and was actually friends with Shawn" wondered Zayn thoughtfully. 

"As much as you can be friends with Shawn. They were pretty scary together as the rulers of the school as you remember" reminded Niall him.

"But nothing is scarier than Harry when he is jealous" chuckled Zayn into his hands. 

"Poor Luke was always scared for his life" pulled Niall a funny face. 

"You introduced them so technically it was your fault" pointed Zayn with his finger to Niall. 

"I was just helping them and it worked. Jealousy is a good way" grinned Niall triumphantly. 

"You did that on purpose to make Harry jealous? What about Luke's feelings?" gasped Zayn shocked. 

"Luke liked Louis a lot and I thought if Harry is too stupid to do somthing than Luke would have been good for Louis but Harry got him.... in the end" explained Niall his motives. 

"I have literally no idea what you two are talking about but I know now that my brother can be pretty scary when it comes to protecting what is his. Mostly Louis" intervened Gemma now.