Chapter 46

Well, let the Drama begin...

Louis' song is out. I CAN'T FUCKING BREATH. I JUST CRY ALL THE TIME. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND I'M SO FUCKING PROUD OF HIM. LET'S GET HIM TO NUMBER 1. WE CAN DO IT: LET'S MAKE HIM PROUD. I LOVE YOU BABY. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I would say that's good for a start, don't you think?" asked Camila the rest of the group. 

"I agree. The script is good. Well done" agreed Hailee with Camila. 

"Everything okay El?" noticed Shawn her worried expression. 

"Yeah. S'all good. I'm just suprised you two didn't improvise one word or rephrased anything" addressed Eleanor Harry and Louis, who were definitely not really there. 

"Isn't it better if we stay with the script?" asked Harry absently. 

"Yes but....".

"See? All good. Let's move on" cut Louis her off. 

"Sure. Um... Shawn, Camila. Your part" dropped Eleanor the topic because she knew why the boys were that absent minded. 

You see, Harry and Louis were sitting with their Drama Group in the living room of Louis' home to work on their play. Eleanor had the first try of the script ready with Hailee and the boys tried it without really trying it, you know? Of course Camila and Hailee didn't notice a change but Eleanor did. She knew the boys and she informed them yesterday about the problem that was on the way. Due to that she wasn't very focused too, which didn't go unnoticed. 

But they weren't alone today. No, Zayn and Niall were there too. When Shawn, Camila and Hailee asked why Louis came uop with a lie and told them they needed peace for their exam works and studies but it was too busy at home so Louis offered them to learn at his house. Today. It wasn't very believable but Eleanor supported the lie and then they bought it. 

In reality Zayn and Niall were waiting for a message or a call from Liam, same goes for Harry and Louis. They were all scared to death because she was back. The devil in a female body. Dr. Louise Teasdale. Dr. T as in the Marine Biologist that tried to seduce Liam and make him tell her about that freaking DNA Sample of Zayn, that he forgot in the lab. The same sample she wrote a report about that Harry deleted but she still thought it was Liam. That freaking bitch that was way too close to them and their secret. 

At the moment Liam was down at the harbour to simply say hello and find out why she was back. He was the only one who was able to do that without seeming conspicous or strange. But they were still scared. Scared of her. Scared of Liam being in danger. Scared of everything. That's why Harry and Louis couldn't focuse at all and were always glancing at their phones or at Zayn and Niall, who were sitting at the table "studying". 

"I thought this could be a good way to underline the mood of that scene" showed Shawn them on his Laptop what Camila and he worked on. The lights for the first scene wiht fitting background music. 

"Wow. That's amazing" marvelled Hailee. 

"It's okay" shrugged Harry, focusing back on his phone. 

"Okay? It's great" looked Hailee weirdly at him. 

"It'g good, guys" faked Louis a smile, looking over to Zayn and Niall. 

"OOkaaaay. We should stop for today. Maybe eat something" tried Eleanor to cut the tension. 

"Sounds good" chorused Hailee and Camila, making them laugh.