Chapter 37

I'm so sorry it took me soooo long. I was so freaking busy and when I had a free second I had no motivation at all but I wanted to write this chapter so badly. I hope you don't hate me now....

But here it is now. The day after the Party....

And by the way, A happy new year to all of you <3 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall, Harry and Liam were standing at the sidelines of the girl's football game. If they kept playing like they're doing right now they would win with ease. They had already scored three goals and the game was almost over. Louis and Steve were cheering for the girls and did everything they could to motivate them and it seemed to work out perfectly. 

"Harry, watch out. You're drooling" snickered Niall amused and pinched Harry with his elbow, who was intensively watching Louis or more staring creepily at him. 

"I do not!" pouted Harry offended and tore his gaze away from Louis for a second. 

"Oh you did. It was quiete amusing but please eat him at home and not in front of all of us" joked Niall and had tears of laughter in his eyes. 

"Niall, is that necessary? I want to watch the game" groanded Liam annoyed. 

"Sorry, Mister Boring" rolled Nial his eyes. 

"So I'm boring because I saw that you made Harry very uncomfortable with saying that? Did you not see that? Then sorry for being boring" countered Liam skillfully. 

"Oh you noticed Harry's discomfort but not how shitty Zayn felt yesterday? Very interesting" shot Niall back. 

"Guys, please. Calm down" tried Harry to silence his friends but in vain. 

"What does Zayn has to do with that?" asked Liam confused. 

"Your little snogging action or more like make out session yesterday really damn hurt him, but you didn't realise that, am I right?" Niall told him. 

"He broke up with me. So I'm allowed to do whatever I want" crossed Liam his arms over his chest stubbornly. 

"Are you serious? How old are you? Three? He broke up with you because you're an idiot and not because he doesn't like you. And let's be honest. You would have done that even if he didn't broke up with you beforehand" Niall lost his patience. 

"It was a Dare. You kissend Hailee because of a Dare and didn't declined" Liam tried to justify himself. 

"But my Ex wasn't sitting right in front of me and I didn't snogged the life out of her even though I didn't had to. Nobody said you should do that. Did you even for a second thought about Zayn? Probably not. For that you have to be aware of what you did" Niall defended Zayn because he really couldn't understand Liam. 

"Don't pretend you know everything. You don't have a relationship. Focus on your own life instead of criticizing mine. At least people want me. Can you say the same?" spat Liam arrogantly and Niall backed away a few steps. That hurt. 

"Liam, that's enough! Are you listening to what you're saying?" Harry intervened now. 

"Look who found his voice? Do you want to scream at me too now?" asked Liam bored. 

"What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like that? I really don't get you" Harry asked in disbelief. 

"Oh and what do you not get exactly?" challenged Liam him. 

"Your complete Behaviour at the party. What was that about?" Harry completely ignored Liam's challenging tone. 

"I'm a free man and I stand by what I did. Yes, I openly flirted with Sophia. Yes, I willingly danced with Emily. And yes I totally made out with Cheryl in the closet. So Harry, are you as honest as I am?" came Liam a step closer to Harry now.