Chapter 45

Double Date Day Everyone. D D D!!! This turned out dirtier than planned ;)

I already asked you if you would hate me when I don't write Ziam smut and you said it would be okay. I never even read one Ziam smut scene, it has always jsut been Larry. But I still thought about maybe writing their first time.... I'm not sure..... because then I have to do that with Niall to but Niall is my innocent baby church boy. He doesn't have sex. You know what I mean?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No no no. That's not freaking possible" was Niall actually hella shocked. 

"But I tell you it happened" Zayn insisted. 

"You're really telling me Liam, this dude next to you, suggested a funny scene for the Drama Task Exam Thing whatever it is?!" tried Niall to wrap his head around this information. 

"This is what I'm telling you" confirmed Zayn factual. 

"Why are you so shocked?" asked Liam seriously confused. 

"You really want an answer?" threw Niall him a look. 

"But you know you need to exrem emotions, right?" checked Louis. 

"Yes I know, Mister Wise. Which did you choose?". 

"None. We meet up on Saturday, now that we switched with 5sos. Hopefully this will work out in some way" told Harry him. 

"I'm sure it will" assured Louis Harry. 

"I doubt that with Shawn on the team" was Harry not really convinced. 

"He wasn't that bad last time. Think positive" encouraged Louis him. 

"I need that positivity too" sighed Niall. 

"Why?" frowned Harry. 

"Hailee wants to do something on Friday when you have your Double Date with Luke and Calvin" Niall let them now, not really enthusiastic. 

"Well I mean you're trying ... whatever... so it makes sense" replied Zayn awkwardly. 

"I know. I just feel weird about it and I fear it will go wrong" voiced Niall concern. 

"In which way?" hooked Louis. 

"Guess who's coming too?" groaned Niall. 

"Oh no she didn't" gasped Liam. 

"Oh yes she did. Hailee wants Camila and Shawn to join us. Isn't that great?" snorted Niall sarcastically. 

"But why?" Liam couldn't understand it. 

"According to her Camila and Shawn are kinda dating... I guess" shrugged Niall and sounded very bitter. 

"That's new" was Harry suprised. 

Niall felt Zayn' eyes on him. As he looked up he could see that Zayn wanted to talk with him alone about all this but Niall didn't quiet get why. There was nothing to talk about. He was going on a kind of date with Hailee together with Camila and Shawn, who were apparently dating too, which left him compleltely cold and unbothered. Yeah totally. 

"Wow, two double dates. Ha, looks like we need one two" joked Liam and lightened up the mood. 

"We could probably text Eleanor and Sophia. They would be in it for sure" suggested Zayn way too seriously. 

"Sounds like a trible double date. The Trible D" cackled Niall amused. 

"Uh Trible D. That sounds like fun" wiggled Zayn weirdly his eyebrows.