Chapter 13

So, next one. It's show time today :DDDD

Did you guys watch the X-Factor this year with our beloved Louis? What do you think about it? Personally I can't stand seeing Satan next to Louis all the time -.-

Look at our Harry how he is starring at his smol husband. It's adorable <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Full bucket in hand, Zayn made his way to the dolphin pool. The nervousness of the full moon, he tried to push aside and concentrate fully on his job. That was easier said than done. The dolphins jumped happily through the water as he arrived. Drops of water fell on the dock and immediately he felt a hand on his arm, pulling him backwards.

"Careful Zayn" Liam warned him overcautiously.

"I'll take care, Liam. I'm not doing this for the first time" Zayn answered slightly annoyed.

"I know, but you really have to be careful, especially today" Liam reminded him like a teacher.

"Like I said, I know what I'm doing" Zayn grumbled and started feeding the dolphins. He loved Liam with everything in him, but sometimes he was just too much for him. Liam could be so overprotective and overcautious, though there was no reason to. Zayn had this job for a while and he knew how to avoid the water here inconspicuously. Liam didn't have to treat him like a baby, but that was exactly what he was doing. Liam took the pliers from Zayn's hand, picked up the bucket, and went to the dolphins.

"Just let me do it, that's safer" he said, not even waiting for an answer from Zayn.

Slowly but really, Liam's control went too far. Growling, Zayn sat down at the edge and decided to stop saying anything and just let him do it. Watching him, Zayn could try to calm himself and not go nuts. It was really hard to be angry with his crush.

After feeding, the two made their way to Zayn's ice cream stand and opened the sale. But again, Liam had to intervene and meddle. He tried to take all the work out of his hands, which was ridiculous because you could hardly get wet and Zayn did that work for a while. He tried to breathe calmly and counted in his head. Counted to calm down. Everything so that he wouldn't yell at Liam.

"Why is Perrie not here at all? It's full moon again. Wouldn't she have to reappear and give us some advice we don't understand? I mean to prevent the last night from repeating, no one wants that to happen to you" Liam panicked.

"Liam, what crap are you talking about? She's not a dog that comes on command just because we want to. And could you stop talking so unfairly about last time. That was really hard for him and it is still and you know that" Zayn said quickly.

"I didn't mean it pejorative, but I think it didn't have to happen. Somehow I think there might be more ...".

"What?! Are you saying he wanted that to happen?" Zayn cut him off in stunned silence.

"I didn't say that".

"But hinted".

"I just mean, why would the moon want to force something like that?" Liam raised concerns.

"Do you hear what you're saying? Do you realize that we're still talking about Louis? Our Louis, who has entrusted us with things that make him uncomfortable and feel ashamed? Louis, who has kind of a sex trauma?! And then you say he could have done it voluntarily – out of all people? Louis, who was completely done with his life after that. And then with Harry? And what do you think for what? So Harry kills him after it? You know how Harry reacted to that" Zayn furiously snapped at him and grew louder with each word. He just couldn't believe what Liam had said. Not after all he knew.