Term 4/ Chapter 50

I'm back guys. Sorry for the belated update but my Laptop broke down and is messing with me so I couldn't write. My chapters are too long for writing on the phone :( But now I'm back. Wuhu :)

We're starting with Term 4 now. The final Term. It will be around 10 Chapters left and I'm not sure if they will be always as long as they used to be. 

I wanted to dedicate this Chapter to my lovely Soulmate again. I love you very much and I'm very happy that I got to know you, love. You are amazing and very special to me <3 Please go and read her stories. They are great. She is great :* 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing came of the relaxing holidays they had planned. From the moment the boys had recieved that message from Antonio they had worked their asses off. Well maybe not from the exact same moment but the day afterwards. They had band meetings, discussions about the songs and lots of rehearsals. Antonio had texted them a date and place to be for their first meeting with their possible label and management team where they would make a small performane like they normally do at the JuiceNet. And for that they had rehearsed day and night to make it perfect. That was their once in a lifetime chance and they wouldn't screw it up. 

"Once in a lifetime you were mine" ended Liam their new song and it fell silent. 

"I'd say we keep it like that. It sounds perfect" commented Niall on it. 

"I agree" nodded Zayn.

"Then it's settled. Should we go over the other one again?" questioned Liam. 

"Yeah why not. It needs to be perfect after all" shrugged Louis. 

"Then let's go" cheered Harry motivated. 

"Who's gonna be the first one to start the fight? Who's gonna be the first one to fall asleep at night?" started Niall the song softly. 

"Who's gonna be the last one to drive away? Who's gonna be the last one to forget this place?" continued Louis with his eyes closed. 

"We keep taking turns. Will we ever learn?" sang Zayn full of emotions. 

"Oh spaces between us. Keep getting deeper. It's harder to reach you. Even though I try. Spaces between us. Hold all our secrets. Leaving us speechless. And I don't know why" sang all five boys the chorus. 

"Who's gonna be the first to say goodbye?" sang Niall and at goodbye the other boys joined him.

"Who's gonna be the first one to compromise? Who's gonna be the first one to set it all on fire?" took Liam over the second verse. 

"Who's gonna be the last one to drive away? Forgetting every single promise we ever made?" continued Louis softly. 

Then they sang the chorus again with Harry leading it and their voices harmonised perfectly together. It was simply perfect as they hoped for it to be. 

"We keep taking turns. Will we ever learn? When will we learn?" sang Zayn emotionally before they sang the chorus again. 

"Who's gonna be the first to say goodbye? Who's gonna be the first to say goodbye?" took Harry over the High Notes of the song. 

"Spaces between us. Spaces between us. The spaces between us. The spaces between us" closed Niall the song. 

"If we do it exactly like this next Weekend we won't be disappointed in ourselves" spoke Harry up. 

"And if they decide against us then we at least are proud of ourselves and have no regrets" added Liam happily. 

"They would be insane if they don't want us" snorted Niall.