Chapter 3

Here's the next chapter. 

Thank you for reading my story. This means a lot to me. I try to update very often, but I still have to figure out what to do with the story. 

By the way, the picture shows how the necklace looks like. 

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Completely free he flew through the ocean. Hundreds of colourful fish accompanied him on his way. But the best part was that he could share it with his best friends. Niall swam left next to him, Zayn right. What could be better than the reef in the morning. When they swam to the surface, the sunlight fell on his face.

"That was good" Niall whispered.

"Oh yeah, incredible that I missed a whole week and sat in my room instead" laughed Zayn.

Louis turned his eyes to Mako. Would they ever find out why this happened? Did Harry ever came back?

Zayn snapped his fingers in front of Louis's face. "Earth to Louis, what's going on?"

"Nothing, I'm just still not really awake" he lied.

"There were times your lies were more believable. Oh, wait, no, it's not true. You're a terrible liar, so what's up?" Niall asked again.

"I only think a lot, especially after the party" Louis reported.

"I understand, that was a disaster. I still can't believe Harry just left in the morning. I mean he didn't even say thank you, nothing" Zayn said.

"Well, Zayn, some people are just not socially compatible" Niall said and shrugged.

"Do you think it's getting worse at school now?" Zayn asked nervously.

"I have no idea" sighed Louis. 

"As long as we stay out of their way, it won't be so bad. We won't have to work with them all of a sudden" Niall added. 

"Oh, that reminds me, here Zayn" Niall said, handing Zayn the necklace.

"Niall, that's your necklace" he marveled.

"Not really. But it doesn't matter. Take it, it'll be better off with you".

"But why me?" Zayn did not understand.

Niall just smiled. "First of all, I know you like it, and besides, I think you deserve it. After all, you've overcome your fears and convinced us not to live in fear".

Zayn took the necklace and put it on. "Besides, I've lost it at least twenty times in the last few days."

"Niall" Louis and Zayn both called after their friend, who swam back to shore.

Arriving at the shore, they dried themselves and made their way to school. New week new luck.

In English, all four sat together again. Zayn and Liam line up ahead of Niall and Louis. Louis heard giggles from the back rows and didn't need long guessing to know that it was Shawn and his friends. They clearly had too many classes together for Louis's liking. But he noticed that Harry was missing. Where was he? Why did he even notice that?

Just before the lesson began, Harry stumbled breathlessly into the room. As Harry walked past, he just heard Harry mumbling "twat" but what interested Louis more was the fact that you could feel how hot Harry was. He must have used his powers a few seconds ago. Did he get wet? Ai, Louis really had to stop thinking about it.

Throughout the hour, Louis felt a gaze on himself and he knew exactly who that was. Harry.

Even in the drama class, Harry didn't take his eyes off him, but not in a romantic or charming way. No, it was more creepy and scary. The relief was big when he finally got to lunch.