Chapter 36

Party Time and Tears....Woah be ready!

I put a little thing in here I never did before but it's important. Maybe you will see it

This is my early Christmas Gift Update. This was planed to be up on Friday. I was almost ready there but I wouldn't have been able to update on Christmas like I wanted so I do it now :)

After the 26th I start my new Job so I don't know I can update more than once a week....I give my best. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satisfied and exhausted, the boys ordered their juices from Will after the rehearsal on Wednesday and sat down at a table in the corner of the cafe. Nervously Niall tapped his fingers on the tabletop and didn't hear what his friends were talking about. Only when Liam touched his shoulder did he wake up from his foggy state, blinked a few times and then looked at Liam.

"Is everything alright, Niall? You aren't really here at all" Liam asked worriedly.

"I'm worried about my mother" Niall confessed, because there was no way he couldn't tell them.

"Why? Is she ill?" Liam wanted to know.

"She's overworking. We don't have much money and she's trying to make my life as normal as possible, but she's forgetting herself. She's always tired and pale and lifeless. You can't call that healthy any more. She's almost never at home and when she is, she's tired because the work is too much for her. I know it's not my fault, but it's hard not to feel guilty" Niall complained. His mother was in a terrible state and he could do nothing to help her.

"I didn't know it was that bad. I'm sorry, Niall" Liam said softly.

"You couldn't know that, don't worry" Niall smiled bravely.

"Can we do something for you?" Zayn asked sympathetically.

"I don't think so" sighed Niall.

"But you can always do something. It would be a start if she didn't have to work in that kiosk any more" Louis insisted.

"He's right, Niall. Maybe we can find another job for her" Harry mused.

"If that were so easy that would have happened already" Niall said sadly.

"You have to think positively. So what is she by profession?" Zayn wanted to cheer him up.

"Um .." Niall scratched his neck.

"Here are your juices, boys" Will rescued him and put the juices on the table. "Sorry, that took so long".

"Don't worry. It's very crowded and you're only two. We understand that" Louis reassured him.

"I can help you" Niall offered. After all, he worked here.

"You've done enough rehearsal today. We two see each other tomorrow and not an instant earlier" Will grinned.

"Okay, that's good" Niall rolled his eyes.

"Is everything all right? You're so depressed" Will noted attentively.

"Just a few problems. We get that" Harry waved it off.

"I'm sure, but can't I help somehow?" Will didn't let up.

"No, unless you can do a miracle that will make my mother work less" Niall said thoughtlessly and looked wide-eyed when he realized what he had said.