Chapter 48

The Day of the Days. Here it is. All or nothing. Life or Death. Okay I should stop this :DDDD

I was so freaking busy and still am. This is so annoying. I wanted Term 3 to be finished on Wednesday but suprise .... it didn't work out. And then the tragedy with Fizzy happened and I didn't feel like writing at all. I'm still in shock and don't know how to handle that. But if you guys need someone to talk about it then I'm here for you anytime <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday morning Zayn and Liam were sitting at the breakfast table with Zayn's mother and sister. The two women were chatting happily with Liam while Zayn was silently watching them. It was the first time in forever that they were all sitting together like this. That the reason behind all this was pretty sad clouded his mood. He didn't even hear a thing they were saying. He just watched them and to him it all seemed like they moved in a sad slow motion. He felt like this was a farewell they didn't knew about. Maybe it was. 

Zayn's thoughts drifted off to Harry and Louis. They had told them in the early morning that their parents knew everything now and supported them completely. This made this day a little bit different for them. Zayn wasn't sure if he should ever tell his mother but maybe there wasn't the possibility any more after tonight. Then  would be gone and his mother had no idea why. Looking at his beaming sister talking with Liam and his overly happy mother he decided on not telling them. They were so happy right now and he didn't want to worry them. Maybe everything would turn out good. 

Half of the day they spent all together. They watched some weird show on the television making them all laugh like crazy. After that they watched a Disney movie for Zayn's sister and Liam of course. It felt amazing to Zaynjust spending time with the people he loved more than anything. He should have done that more often. His mother next to him with his sister commenting on the movie and Liam contradicting her just because he could while having Zayn in his arms was the most perfect thing in the world. 

Later Zayn squished his sister tightly in his arms like his life dependent on it. She was complaining and lastly breaking free but he needed that. Maybe it was the last time he would do this. After that he helped his mother in the kitchen, taking ehr by suprise, and at the end hugged her for a very long time. He felt the tears burning in his eyes but held them back. He loved her so much and didn't want to think about losing her forever. 

"Is everything okay, darling?" asked Zayn's mother worriedly. 

"Everything's perfect. I just want you to know that I love you, Mom" answered Zayn with a heavy heart.

"I love you too, baby" she kissed his forehead. 

Quickly he made his way upstairs where Liam was waiting for him. He lay donw next to him in the bed and snuggled up to him. They lay there in silence just enjoying each other's company. But the more time passed the more Zayn wanted to cry his heart out. Liam sensed that and pulled him even closer to his chest. 

"Everything will be alright. I'm sure" said Liam softly and kissedn Zayn's temple.