Chapter 49

OH MY GOD!!! I'm so freaking sorry it took me so long to update. Almost a whole month or well a whole month now. I had so much going on and was so busy and I misssed writing on this story so much.

I actually started a new one like some of you already know. Even though I was busy I needed to write because it's my outlet. But my Chapters here are always so freaking long and stuff. I had kind of a dream again and couldn't stop thinking about it so I decided to write the Prologue..... well since then I updated over 20 Chapters on that story but they are mostly way shorter than in this story..... so yeah well oops. Happens....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday after school Louis practised his song for the Drama Play with Shawn for quiet a while. They had decided that Harry and Louis weren't allowed to hear the songs they both wrote before the Play for some stupid reason. Supposedly it was better that way for the emotion in their scenes or some shit like that. 

Rehearsing with Shawnw wasn't bad at all. Actually it was pretty funny and they worked good together. Louis wasn't sure how to act sometimes but he could see Shawn was really genuine about his change. It wasn't staged or something. They worked for a little longer and Louis felt himself starting to like Shawn more than before. Maybe they could be good friends someday. 

Especially because Niall obviously liked Shawn and he kinda liked him too if he knew that or not. Louis knew that. He wasn't stupid. He saw the way Niall looked at Shawn or how he reacted to certain things. He wasn't very subtle at all. But Louis wanted to give him all the time he needed and didn't pressure him into telling him. After all Harry was still very tense when it came to Shawn and Niall knew that. Louis had no idea how Harry would react if he would knew about Niall's feelings. 

Shortly after Shawn left Harry came back from his rehearsal with Eleanor. Today three other groups had presented their Play so that meant they were in for Thusday. Everything was set and done even though they hadn't practised that often due to the boys being busy with fearing for their lives. Not that they knew about that. 

In general the exam week had started and the first exam in english was done. This was the first time in this school year all five of them had the feeling to barely pass the exams. They had not enough time to study and not only because of the mermaid thing. The band was their main focus and they were still waiting to hear from Antonio. How could you focus on school?

Louis and Harry walked up in Louis' room. His mother wasn't home yet, only his sister where somewhere in the house busy with whatever. Finally alone. They should probably study for tomorrow's exam but Louis had the feeling they wouldn't do that. 

"I'm so ready for Thursday. The song and the scene are done perfectly. Eleanor did a pretty good job with everything. It will be great. I'm really sorry you had to work with Shawn alone. Probably wasn't that much fun" flopped Harry down on the bed. 

"Actually it was pretty good. We made good progress and everything is set. He isn't that bad" admitted Louis casually. He didn't planned on lying to Harry about this. 

"You gotta be kidding me? It's Shawn we're talking about, you remember? Shawn Mendes, the Jerk we all hate" sat Harry up straight. 

"I don't hate him, Haz. I don't think anyone of us really hates him any more apart from you. Maybe Aidan does for some silly reasons but that's about it" told Louis him as he put some things on his desk. 

"You can't be serious. What's gotten into you, Lou? He's a horrible person" stood Harry up from the bed now. 

"No, Hazza, he's not. He changed a lot and is trying his best to proof that. He isn't a bad guy" faced Louis him now.