Term 1/ Chapter 1

So, here is the next chapter. We will face the first problems. And will Harry turn to the others for help? Is he even a mermaid?

How does the boys deal with the change? 

Will Liam expose their secret? 

Reminder: Eleanor is not a bitch in here. Harry and Shawn are pretty mean

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Louis". In a flash, he turned around and saw Niall running towards him.

"Have you been waiting a long time?" he asked panting.

"Just arrived" Louis lied. He didn't want to tell Niall that he couldn't sleep again at night. He didn't want to scare his potential friend right away.

"Are we going to leave then?" Niall interrupted his thoughts.

"Course".

With that said, they cautiously climbed over a few rocks and finally arrived at a secluded part of the beach. Louis' heart was thumping like crazy. He had shunned water throughout the whole day yesterday and this morning, hoping it was all just a nasty dream. But now he stood here with his mermaid colleague, to go swimming for the first time. Who would have thought that he would ever think or say that ...

Niall took Louis' hand and together they stepped into the water. Louis gasped and his pulse throbbed wildly. Again he felt this tingling and the next moment he splashed into the water. They were not very far out yet. Almost amused, the two looked at each other. Without another word, the two swam. 

The feeling was overwhelming. The ocean was indescribably beautiful. You could see the reef clearly and many fish swam around their tails. For the first time, Louis really did take a look at Niall and himself. The sight was so unfamiliar, but it also had something special. Only then did Louis realize that their tails had different colors. Nialls was bronze and Louis' was blue. Both were strong and majestic. Gradually, Louis panicked to run out of steam, motioning Niall to float to the surface.

"That was absolute madness" Niall breathed heavily.

"Yeah, you're right. That was unique. Too bad that Zayn wasn't here" Louis said. 

"He'll be fine sometime" Niall assured him.

"We should go now or we'll be late for school" Louis reminded him. He had absolutely no desire for school today.

"You can really spoil the good mood" Niall grumbled.

Nevertheless, both swam back, dried off as quickly as possible, watched as their legs and clothes came back and made their way to school. They were talking about the incredible dive when suddenly Shawn crossed their path.

"Ai, what do you want?" grumbled Niall. Shawn glared at him.

"I told you not to mess with me and what are you doing? Ruin my boat. There'll be an aftermath, Niall" he snarled at him.

"Aww, does our Shawnie boy have a toy less? Daddy will buy a new one for sure" Niall mocked him.

"Watch what you're saying, Horan" Shawn threatened, reaching for him agressively.

"Hey, keep calm. No reason to be palpable" Louis interposed.

"Not you again. I told you to be wise, Lewis. You picked the wrong group of friends" Shawn now turned to Louis. He was so much taller than himself. Pretty intimidating. Especially with that evil look on his face.