Chapter 9

Warning: I had no clue how to write it but I tried. Hope it's not too bad. 

When I edited that chapter I was listening to that song so I put it up there. 

---------------------------------------------------------

After Perrie left, the boys were at a loss for a while for what to do. Since it was still the middle of the day and nobody would learn more for the exams they decided to watch a movie. All five.

However, since Zayn's family was back, they were all on or in front of Zayn's bed. Zayn had snuggled into Liam's arms, who had his head leaned against Zayn's. Niall and Louis were lying on their bellies with their heads on their hands. Harry had sat down on the floor and leaned against the bed. And no, Louis did NOT feel the need to ruffle his hand through Harry's hair. No.

They were watching "Finding Nemo" again, because Liam had found out that Niall and Louis were more concerned with themselves than watching the movie last time. Zayn had then condemned them to watch it again.

And so they sat there, just a few minutes into the movie, when Niall groaned loudly. "They can not start a children's movie like that! That only traumatizes them" he exclaimed.

"Life is cruel, Nialler" joked Zayn.

"You're heartless" Niall pouted.

"His heart is huge and made of gold" Liam protested and pulled Zayn even closer to him, which made him smile broadly.

"Ai, it's okay, Romeo" Niall said, holding his hands up defensively.

"Come to me, Nialler. We don't need them" Louis told him, holding up his arms.

Niall jumped into his arms smiling and they lay down again. "Did you hear that? Tommo is mine".

"Louis, how could you? I thought you only love me? We wanted to marry!" Zayn moaned fakely hurt.

"You replaced me with Liam, Zen. This is not my fault" Louis defended himself. 

"Zouis is over! It's all about Nouis now" Niall clarified triumphantly.

"No, Louis, we were meant to be together" cried Zayn, burying his face in Liam's shoulder.

"Nouis! Nouis!" Niall sang in jubilation.

Liam just sat there aimlessly, looking at them in confusion.

"Ian, your face" laughed Louis.

"Nice that you fight about him, but you fight in vain. He's just mine, Lilo forever" Liam said proudly.

"What?" Zayn and Niall called at the same time.

"Louis, I'm disappointed. I thought we had something special".

"Nialler, shut up. Louis has always been mine, Zouis in power."

"Absolutely not, he needs a reasonable balance, that's why he has me".

"Guys, it's really cute how you fight for me, very flattering, but my heart belongs to one person, the decision is still with me" Louis interrupted them.

"He means me"

"No, me"

"Keep Dreaming".

"You're all wrong. I only love ....... ME" Louis announced and started to laugh.

"But but ..." Liam stuttered in horror with his mouth open.

"Stop the crap, you only love me" Zayn said, but Niall threw himself on Louis. "Mine, Nouis and nothing else".