Chapter Twenty Seven

Tae

Tae

"Do you really think this is gonna work?"

Beyonce, Solange, and I walked up the cobblestone steps in front of the home spread out in front of us.

"You get so much more house for your money in the south, especially Atlanta." Solange added, "this is gorgeous."

"Yes, it's gonna work cause we ain't leaving until she talks to us," Beyonce said to me before turning to her right, "and can you stop house shopping and focus on the task at hand?"

"This don't make you want to get a spot down here? What's this, Alpharetta?" Solange replied pulling her phone out, "cause that first house on the corner was for sale...."

We both looked at her absently.

She sighed and put her phone back in her Birkin.

"Fine. I'm focused, damn."

The front door swung open.

Bully looked a bit excited to see us but hesitant at the same time.

"What's good ladies?"

"Can we come in?" I asked.

He slowly stepped aside as we walked in.

"Beautiful." Solange told him, "I love the place. Congratulations on the home. Big moves."

"Preciate that," he said smiling genuinely, "never would've thought in a million years I'd own something like this."

"That's amazing," Beyonce added, "I'm happy for you, bro."

"Babyyyyy!"

"Yeah?" He answered not moving.

"Who was at the..." Kelly started walking into the foyer, "door."

She stopped and rolled her eyes.

"Why would security not give us the heads up? They didn't call or nothing?" She said to Bully quietly.

"Security? Wowwwwww." Solange replied.

"I'm saying we just moved in. We haven't added approved visitors names to the logs yet," she tried to clean up, "the fact that they would let y'all in without checking with us is crazy."