Chapter 1

Kasumi's POV
"Yessss!!!!!" I screamed. Fairy Tail has finally reached the goal of strongest guild in Fiore--and Gramps is sitting in the corner swooning over the prize money of 30 million jewel--everyone was celebrating our success at the local pub in Magnolia, while Natsu and Gray were in the midst of destroying everything in their path, as always. I sigh.

When will they stop wrecking every new pub in Magnolia?!

Lahar has been telling me how the magic council are unable to find naive pub owners to open store in Magnolia, geez...

I step forward.

Oh well, I guess it's my turn to stop them today, since Erza's so engrossed in her strawberry cake, I'm pretty sure she's thinking about you-know-who as well--smirk--well it starts with a J and ends with a L, get what I mean?

Anyways, with my arms raised to chest level and my palms facing the sky. With my eyes closed, I whispered,"Secret dragon slayer art: Come forth, king of the fire dragons, Igneel!" Immediately, Natsu's father appeared in an orange mist, scaring both Natsu and Gray into hugging each other and shivering.

Haha, works every time

"Hey! Natsu-san!" I hear a familiar voice and a whiff of HIS scent.

Oh. My. God. It's him. Why in the world is he in Magnolia?!

▪ ▫ ❤ ▫ ▪