Author's Note #2

Heyyyy!!! It's Kenzie!

This author's note is kinda out of the blue but I really couldn't wait until chapter 20 to thank a particular reader of mine...

Thank you so much, VanessaVu9 for supporting my book, voting and being the FIRST to comment on my book! Thanks for that heartwarming comment on Chapter 12 ٩(。•ω<。)و( ¯•ω•¯ )(=>ω<=)

And since I reached over 200 (yeah I know I'm overreacting cuz other writers usually write appreation notes at 1k or more but I'm a new writer) I really want to thank all you readers for sticking with me through the chapters even though the super short chaps suddenly became 1k+ words lmao😂 and I never knew that my book would even reach a hundred readers *sniff sniff*...

I actually got the entire book down in my head already, a long long time ago lol...ahem...cuz of my sudden daydreams that I have in class or when I'm bored, heh heh. Actually I was picturing the entire battle scene of the non-existent book after I finished my English exam in record time with 40 mins to spare. And when my friend told me about Wattpad, I told myself, who cares? Just type down that book and see who would read it!

This is how far I've come after those fun minutes of daydreams.

I LOVE U GUYS!!!! \( > □ < )/

Also this is kinda embarrassing but I pictured myself as Kasumi and it was pretty much love at first sight when I saw Sting in episode 151 of the anime~♡ So I would spend most of my free time fantasising about different Dragon Slayer spell names and the names of the dragon's huehuehue...

The character I made is pretty much perfect. Super strong, badass, athletic, amazing, pretty, great nakama, smart, a Dragon slayer and an AWESOME BOYFRIEND!!! Yassss I'm so jealous😰 the only dragon slayer trait I have (be amazed I am a Dragon slayer) is motion sickness. 😨 I even get queasy on a swing if I stay on it for too long😵

In the world I'm Kenzie, in Earthland, Magnolia, I'm Kasumi Dreyer. Hue hue hue...

Btw I'm super protective of things I like as well, just like Natsu. Like when my friend was chased away from her seat, I scared the idiot away with a death glare. (To the guys in my class I'm really scary and terrifying and they never mess with me) When a guy named Kevin said that Fairy Tail sucks, I jabbed him in the ribs. And when someone else said that she doesn't like Sting, I tickled her really badly (btw it's my friend p3nguin___)

With that said, I predict this book to end around chapter 40 something or 50, so pls bear with me!

Lastly, even though I know most of you guys just skip through the author's notes, I'll just try my luck with you guys lel😂

Please read my other books :-

- Eclipse

- The Path Of Forgiveness

- I'm Home

(I may be writing a Angels Of Death fanfic but not in the near future because I'm juggling these 4 books first)

▪ ▫ ❤ ▫ ▪