Chapter 34

▪️Kasumi ▪️

"Warrod-san?" Erza called out to the tree-like man watering his plants with care.

I stood next to the door, my thoughts somewhere else.

Something pertaining to a certain Demon's dark guild.

"Kasumi?" Lucy whispered, gently shaking my shoulder to snap me out of my daydreams. "We're going outside."

"Oh. Okay." I murmured, straightening from where I leaned on the wooden doorframe.

Lucy must have noticed my deep frown and my lips drawn in a tight line. "Hey, is anything wrong?" She asked, resting her hand on my shoulder and giving it a squeeze. "Even if I can't do anything to help, just tell me the problem, okay? You'll feel better if you say it out. We're here for you, Kasumi. M'kay?"

Lucy's words struck a chord deep within me. Warmth trickled into my troubled mind and my tensed muscles slowly relaxed.

'Yeah...If anything happens, the guild will always be there to back me up.'

I smiled gratefully at the blond Celestial Wizard. "Alright. Thanks, Lucy."

The blonde just nodded as a joyous grin spread across her face while we walked out to join the others.

▪️▫️❤️▫️▪️

"Amazing, isn't it...it's all covered in ice!" Gray marveled, cautiously poking one of the buildings. I looked at the winter wonderland in amazement and slight worry as I examined the giants, all frozen solid.  

The person who did this must have a large amount of magic power...if it is an enemy, we will have to be careful.

My senses were piqued as a new scent invaded the air. "Who's there?" Erza called out, whirling around to face three strangers standing at the peak of the hill above us. My teeth gnashed together as I realized who they were.

The Treasure Hunter Guild, Sylph Labyrinth.

▪️▫️❤️▫️▪️

Hi, everyone! Okay, I know that I promised a chapter by the 13th, and this chap is pretty much just a short af filler...

SORRY!!!😭😭😭.·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.

I really hope that my writer's block will disappear soon...I wish you guys can understand ⊙﹏⊙

It's Kenzie, signing out...*sighs and stared blankly at keyboard* "I'm so ded."