Chapter 15

Kasumi

Sting casually gave me a kiss on the cheek before making his way to the bathroom.

Kyaaa~♡

Even though I am his girlfriend, I still can't get used to the wave of exuberance from his every touch. I feel weak and my legs turn to jelly...

"Let's go!" Sting's voice shocked me from behind.

Turning around, I come face to face with his topless body.

Oh god.

A peach tint was dusted over my cheeks.

"Oho...Like what you see?" He raised an eyebrow at me teasingly.

"N-no...m-m-maybe...?" I stuttered, grudgingly admitting my crush on his physical structure.

"Tsundere..." Sting looked at me accusingly, smirking as usual.

"Baka!" I cried, flicking his forehead. Stalking out of the room in a huff, I ignored my pouting boyfriend that followed me out of the room.

"That hurt~" He whined like a little kid.

Giggling, I skipped out into the open, taking a deep breath of the relaxing sea breeze.

Just as I was admiring the view of the beach, an ear piercing scream shattered my serene contentment.

"Oh my god! It's Sabertooth's master!!"

"Sting-sama!"

"Sting! Look here!"

"Sting-sama! Can I get an autograph?"

"Sting-sama! Will you be my boyfriend?"

I flinched at the last remark, a low growl rising in the depths of my throat. Knowing that only Sting could hear my silent dispute with all those swooning girls clinging onto him.

That single growl said a simple but effective word.

Beware.

I could see the beads of cold sweat forming on his forehead before he relaxed. Tilting my head slightly, I wondered why.

"I have a girlfriend!" He yelled out into the thick crowd of girls, making me sweatdrop, and everyone to stare at him.

"Nice." Rogue mumbled flatly, while Yukino laughed nervously.

However, I was focused on the screaming bunch of girls, wailing and cursing the woman who 'stole' their man. On the other hand, Sting was pushing his way through the ruckus to come in my direction. Before I could ask why he just confessed to the entire Akane beach, he placed his warm lips on mine.

Kyan~
Not again?!

Ignoring the gasping and shock on the faces of those girls, I melted into his kiss. Finally breaking for air, Sting grinned at my blush while the dumbfounded fans just screamed in unjust.

"Sting-sama likes that ugly thing?"

"How does she even compare to us?"

"I bet she was begging for Sting-sama to accept her!"

"Yeah, what a loser!"

They reminded me of Gabrielle. Before I knew it, the comments were getting more and more exuberant.

And I was starting to see red as well.

Smiling sweetly at Sting, I cracked my knuckles, a total contradiction of my actions.