Chapter 24~FIA Camp Arc: Part 7

Sting

Hugging Kasumi to my chest protectively, I growled at Rogue. "She's my mate, stay away!"

I hear her giggle to herself as Rogue lies in a heap a few metres away. "You're going to far, he was just grateful, that's all!" She teased playfully, poking my cheek.

"You'll never know..." I sibilated in a hushed voice, going with the flow of jokes.

Feeling her laughter through her softly vibrating chest, I laugh along with her. We watch Benji rush forward to help his partner up, freaking out at Rogue's bruises. A hazy green effulgence spread from his palms, healing Rogue's wounds slightly.

What the--?!

We've learnt healing magic in school before. Of course, it's not as powerful as sky dragon or sky god healing magic, but it helps.

Ohh...wait.
.
.
.
Does that mean that you can use sky god slayer magic too?!

Heh heh...yeah.

?!?!?!?!?!?!

I was really surprised at the different slayer magic she knew. Wow. I looked at my powerful mate in my arms. Gazing at the bluenette grinning at Rogue trying to get up from his self-made depression in the ground, I could hardly believe that she's the Queen Dragon's daughter.

Although I can see that happening when Kasumi's fighting...

I cleared away those thoughts, watching in wonder as Rogue sat up from the crater in the ground. As we left the arcade, chatting happily, I caught Kasumi flicking her wrist effortlessly with a golden incandescence lingering on her svelte fingertips. While Benji's back was turned, she quickly removed the gaping crater from the arcade floor. I smirked a little at her efforts, as she really didn't want another repair bill to land on Master Makarov's desk.

While Rogue and his partner walked on, Kasumi and I lingered at the back. Slowly, I threaded my arm around her supple waist, and feel her warmth as she leans in closer, resting her head gently on my shoulder. As we passed a fruit stand on the market street, the gossiping old ladies smile at us, whispering about their young days. We share a knowing grin, the Rainbow Dragon Slayer winking at me.

With the fiery hued leaves drifting down in the cool autumn breeze, and the cobbled street crunching beneath our shoes, it felt so peaceful. I pull Kasumi a little closer, and she obliges, snuggling into the fur of my jacket. It was as if we were in our own world, and my wild thoughts wandering to when she and I would be walking down the aisle, a beautiful white dress (let's admit it, any white dress would look nice on my mate*smirks*) on her, and I'm wearing a matching white tux, her arm linked through mine. Stepping through the doors of her guild, acting as the church, as one.

With a shining diamond ring on her fourth finger.

Her grandfather as the 'priest', her brother leading her to the altar, Natsu, Rogue, Orga, Rufus, Gray and Gajeel as my best men.

Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Yukino, Mira and Minerva (I can't wait to see her face when she's wearing the bridesmaid's dress, hah!) as Kasumi's bridesmaids.

Taking the first dance at the reception (I need to take a few classes...), slicing the wedding cake together, watching the next target to get marri--Ahem...I mean, watching Kasumi toss the bouquet, and leaving for our honeymoon!

Back in reality, a subtle blush spread on my cheeks.

Did I really just imagine that?
.
.
.
It does sound like a dream though...

I look at the cerulean-tressed teen just a year younger than me. Maybe in two years time, when I'm twenty-one, I'll pop the question...?

I smile lightly when I imagine us living together, going on jobs together, no more fangirls, everything was perfect.

Yeah, that doesn't sound so bad after all, unlike what other married men say.

Because I'll be spending the rest of my life with the woman I love to the end of the world and beyond.
_______________________________________

Aww...what a fluffy chapter!😄

I'm just curled up on my bed, snuggling up to this fluff that I just typed.

"FLUFFY!!!!!" 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Ahem, anyways, so sry for all those side stories and stuff for procrastinating the main plot! I had a few problems with the details, and I was writing a one-shot for the Pokémon Writing League December contest!

...Ahem, anyways, so sry for all those side stories and stuff for procrastinating the main plot! I had a few problems with the details, and I was writing a one-shot for the Pokémon Writing League December contest!

It's called Lost In The Flames😁

Hope to reach 1000 reads (aren't I optimistic😂) and 100 votes soon! Come on guys ! You can do it!!! Ganbatte!😆

It's Kenzie, signing out! 👋

▪ ▫ ❤ ▫ ▪