Bonus Chapter: Merry X'mas

Kasumi

I adjust the decoration for the final time, hovering at the top of the humongous fig tree. Looking down to the scarlet-haired knight in her (slightly revealing--okay, who am I kidding! VERY revealing) Christmas outfit, I showed her a circle made from my index finger and thumb while my other digits stayed straight as a sign of confirmation.

I flew down, my broad wings kicking up plumes of dust near the ground. Blocking out the sun with my hand above my eyes, I squint up to admire my handiwork. Set at a perfect ninety degree angle, the large golden star with a Fairy Tail symbol embossed in the middle sparkled in the afternoon sunlight. I grin, slapping Erza's held out hand in a victorious high-five.

"Mission complete!" We shouted at the same time, pumping our fists in the air.

Actually, there was one more mission I needed to complete.

When Erza's back was turned, an evil grin spread across my face. Pressing the communication lacrima hooked on my ear under my cerulean tresses tied in their signature long twin ponytails, I whispered.

"Did you find the target?"

"Yes. Part one of the operation is complete, Queen."

"Good job, Celestia."
"Now get part two in action, Tick."

"Roger that, Queen. ETA ten minutes."

"Understood." My lips curl into a devilish smirk. "All the best."

A volley of voices replied with confidence through the multi-communicator. "Roger!"

Just you wait, Erza. You're going to have the shock of your life!

▪ 🎄 ▪

So far, the operation is going well. Everything was in place, and Titania didn't suspect a thing.

I adjust my Christmas dress [Media above], straightening the straps and flicking off specks of nonexistent dust. Checking my appearance one last time in the mirror, I give myself an encouraging smile, pick up the microphone, and wait for my cue in the wings.

"Alright, Fairy Tail and Sabertooth wizards! This is the moment you've been waiting for!" Max announced, earning cheers from the audience.

It was, of course, the Christmas party arranged by Gramps and Sting (I was the main assistant, because I really don't want another reanactment of last year's event at Lucy's house...geez) Hearing both the cheers and lights die down, I grip my mike tighter as Max gives me a reassuring pat.

Sucking in a deep breath of air, I enter the darkness.

Here goes!

"Main plan, begin!" I hiss into my earpiece.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas, There is just one thing I need.
I don't care about the presents,
Underneath the Christmas tree."

The lights brightened, and I could see the shocked faces on the audience (Laxus just spat out his drink like a fountain, but I'd rather not look at that) expecially Team Natsu and the Twin Dragons. They had expected Mira, the best singer (or so they thought) to take centre stage on this solo carol.

Really, did they not expect me to be able to sing?! But it does have its perks. None of them notice the missing girls.